• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade Trinity -- Let the Kudos Begin!!

47 posts in this topic

I've heard rumors that the new Batman trailer is with it.

Is there a new Batman movie coming? Something must be going on with Batman.

Check this out...I live in Vegas and for a weeks there were Batman logos on a bunch of billboards around town. The Billboards did not say anything on them. They just had a giant Batman logo on them. Then a few later, the billboards were mysteriously gone.

That would be a cool idea. A group of monster hunters.

umm, Van Helsing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gif

I didn't see Van Helsing, was that about a group of monster hunters or just Jackman's character?

Just Jackmans character and Kate Bekinsdale! So they were a duo,

Although with the screen time Kate Breasts got they were a team on their own!

Dam Ares cant spell today!

That would be a cool idea. A group of monster hunters.

umm, Van Helsing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gif

I didn't see Van Helsing, was that about a group of monster hunters or just Jackman's character?

Just Jackmans character and Kate Bekinsdale! So they were a duo,

Although withthe screnn tiem Kate Breasts got they were a team on their own!

I was thinking more of LXG type of group, going after some mosnters. Although LXG was a pretty lame movie.

I saw Blade Trinity last night in a fairly full theatre. There was a trailer for Constantine, but not a Batman trailer. Overall I thought the movie was enjoyable. A lot of laughs from some of Hannibal Kings smart comments played rather well balancing out Blade's edgy side. Some of the action sequences are similar to the first film and there are a few cool new toys also. Dracula is not portrayed like the old classic vampire, but this fit ok given the over feel of the movie. Some reviews complained that the movie was not that good, but I wonder what their reviews were of Blade, and Blade 2. Perhaps they are expecting all comic related movies to have a similar feel and they should not. Without giving away the ending of the movie we are left to wonder what's next. I think a Nightstalkers film is not out of the question depending on what Blade Trinity does at the box office. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Blade Trinity is not a bad movie. It's not particularly good either, but if you enjoyed the first two, you should like the third. This one has more humor than the first two, but the action is weaker and the plot is somewhat bland.

See this movie for the Vampire Pomeranian if for no other reason.

Blade Trinity is not a bad movie. It's not particularly good either, but if you enjoyed the first two, you should like the third. This one has more humor than the first two, but the action is weaker and the plot is somewhat bland.

See this movie for the Vampire Pomeranian if for no other reason.

The Vampire Pomeranian is something you would not want to mess with. 893whatthe.gif

sumo.gif LXG was an order of magnitude better than Van Helsing. sumo.gif

B00005JM59.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hey I liked LXG! It wasn't Oscar worthy but quite enjoyable if all you're looking for is a decent adventure film and don't try to think too hard...

Jim

I was thinking more of LXG type of group, going after some mosnters. Although LXG was a pretty lame movie.

LXG (which was absolutely dreadful) was "Academy Award worthy" when compared to Van Helsing.

Worst Movie Ever!

LXG (which was absolutely dreadful) was "Academy Award worthy" when compared to Van Helsing.

Worst Movie Ever!

Please name movie that was released in the last year that you did like. I am just trying to figure out why you would think that LXG was dreadful. Did it not entertain you? Or where you too busy thinking about the movie?

oh and this goes out to all the metals fans that lost a little something on Ohio.. headbang.gif rock on headbang.gif

Worst Movie Ever!

Please name movie that was released in the last year that you did like. I am just trying to figure out why you would think that LXG was dreadful. Did it not entertain you? Or where you too busy thinking about the movie?

oh and this goes out to all the metals fans that lost a little something on Ohio.. headbang.gif rock on headbang.gif

Why is it always Ohio?! I'm definately staying out of that state. frown.gif

Worst Movie Ever!

Comic book-like movies????

Spider-Man 2 surpassed my expectations

Underworld was better than I thought it would be

LXG stunk. It had bad effects, bad -script, bad acting. It barely resembeled Alan Moore's fantastic series, other than the name (what was Tom Sawyer doing there anyway?). It was one of the worst comic-movies I have seen (but, again, way better than VH).

What do you mean, "too busy thinking about the movie?" confused-smiley-013.gif

LXG stunk. It had bad effects, bad -script, bad acting. It barely resembeled Alan Moore's fantastic series, other than the name (what was Tom Sawyer doing there anyway?)

Tom Sawyer was added to there would be an American heroe in the movie to make it more paletable to Americans!

Producers were not sure if they could sell a Movie of only Victorian Heroes.

LXG stunk. It had bad effects, bad -script, bad acting. It barely resembeled Alan Moore's fantastic series, other than the name (what was Tom Sawyer doing there anyway?)

Tom Sawyer was added to there would be an American heroe in the movie to make it more paletable to Americans!

They were wrong. grin.gif

They were wrong. grin.gif

Well all I know is if you read the second LXG story line they will never make it like that!