• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade Trinity -- Let the Kudos Begin!!

47 posts in this topic

Imagine that...They didnt like the blade trilogy...Who cares. I bet that lots of people shot and blown up. What else do you want from a comic book movie? I bet that this movie makes money so who really cares what those people think.

Imagine that...They didnt like the blade trilogy...Who cares. I bet that lots of people shot and blown up. What else do you want from a comic book movie? I bet that this movie makes money so who really cares what those people think.

Actually the movie studios and comic publishers do...

Jim

Actually the movie studios and comic publishers do...

Jim

actually they care about my review since I am going to spend money to see it.

I liked the first Blade movie, the 2nd movie was complete trash. I hope the 3rd movie is good.

I thought the 2nd movie was better than the first. I'm very interested to see what they do with the new characters from Tomb of Dracula.

Really? You liked the CGI fighting instead of seeing actual actors fighting? It felt too much like a cartoon.

I wasn't a big fan of either BLADE movie. I guess I wanted it to be a retro seventies thing with afros, jive talk and Blade fighting Count Dracula.

I wasn't a big fan of either BLADE movie. I guess I wanted it to be a retro seventies thing with afros, jive talk and Blade fighting Count Dracula.

27_laughing.gif

With wooden blades! sumo.gif

I liked the first and the second was not bad. Nightstalkers movie sounds good, but could it be made well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I liked the first Blade movie, the 2nd movie was complete trash. I hope the 3rd movie is good.

I thought the 2nd movie was better than the first. I'm very interested to see what they do with the new characters from Tomb of Dracula.

Really? You liked the CGI fighting instead of seeing actual actors fighting? It felt too much like a cartoon.

Those vampires were all CGI? I didn't catch that. The story was more involved IMHO. Also, I think Blade in these series, though not pure to its roots, does at least show that a character revamp can still make the character more "relevant" in today's times. But then again vampires have remain relevant in entertainment for a long long time.

The first one was really good. The second one sucked. I'll wait for the DVD (if that).

The first one was really good. The second one sucked. I'll wait for the DVD (if that).

I may see Trinity in the theatre but I do agree with your sentiments about Blade 2 sucking. That was one terrible sequel to a pretty good original movie. I saw a bit the other night on TV and while it was bad, I could not believe how cheesy the movie was. The Blood Pack? With Chupa, Lighthammer, Priest, Snowman, etc.? lol