• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudeman's Sale is over-Drop me a line if you want anything that did not sell!

17 posts in this topic

DUDEMAN IS BACK FOR ANOTHER GOOD TIMES SALES THREAD!!!

Having just retired from 24 years of active duty and preparing for phase two for this member of Team Dudeman, I am pushing along a few items that don't fit in my display cases! First up is a few CGC Signature Series signed and sketched books that I purchased right here on the boards! Time permitting, I plan to pop on some loose marvel legends and other HG slabs! :wishluck:

Please see updated items available in the thread below-sale ends on Friday 27Jun!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Thank you guys!

My next job begins a six month academy in late July (get to shave my head again and get yelled at! lol I have been the one yelling for so long-time to get back to the bottom!)

Good news is I have month to drink beer, read comics and hang out with my four legged kids!

Still trying to work a trip to Disney World in there... hm

Good Times!!

:banana: Chris

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 1 CGC SS 9.6 and double signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty! $100!

:takeit:

:gossip::news: SOLD!! to the handsome man from Singapore!

Thank you George!!! (thumbs u

I do need to have everything paid for and shipped however before July 15th, as I begin training for my next adventure! This is a fun time sales thread and I am open to all offers!

------------

Please don't let it be as a Blackwater (nowadays "XE Services" I think) mercenary, I hear that's dangerous work.

lolNo it isn't-though I appreciate your concern!

I will be working for the Sheriff's Dept here in California after police academy-no more overseas adventures if I can avoid them!!

AN UPDATE FOR DUDEMAN'S GOOD TIMES SALES THREAD!!!

Updates and new items!! I still plan to post some various slabbed books in the next few days-keep checking back! :wishluck:

I will consider best offers PM'd, however :takeit: rules over PM's. Prices listed are per book on the line it is offered. I personally prefer Paypal :foryou: , however money order's,checks and hidden cash are all accepted (I really do not advise sending hidden cash-but I'll take it! (thumbs u ) .

Need extra time to pay? Let me know before you post the :takeit: I will work with you so have no worries! I do need to have everything paid for and shipped however before July 15th, as I begin training for my next adventure! This is a fun time sales thread and I am open to all offers!

All items purchased will ship on the Friday after payment is received and I will send you a PM with tracking information letting you know it is on the way. I will ship out of the US- HOWEVER additional shipping and insurance costs will be necessary which we must work out prior to sale. :foryou:

Important note for those who have not done business with me-I pride myself on customer satisfaction!! Slabs sent to you will be in resealable mylar. I love these here boards and have made a lot of friends in these sales threads-so have no worries about questions or time payments-let's have a great time!!! !

A lucky purchaser will receive a couple of Preventive Maintenance Monthly's for free!! Just let me know you want them with your :takeit:

PS_zpsdf1eb59d.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

DUDEMAN'S SLABS FOR SALE!! :news::gossip: Want something? MAKE ME AN OFFER! :applause::cloud9:

All books have white pages unless otherwise indicated!

Shipping is included in slab books pricing! I believe in solid packing and stand by my reputation in solid shipping!

Captain America 1 CGC SS 9.8 and sketched by Anthony Castrillo with ink and color on front and back $175!

Cap1FC_zps45de708b.jpgCap1BC_zpsc3c2d518.jpg

Avengers 1 CGC SS 9.8 and sketched by Adelso Corona in ink of the coolest Thanos sketch I have seen! $150! :news: SOLD!!

th_Avg1FC_zps85d15c48.jpgth_Avg1BC_zpsf8457a7c.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 1 CGC SS 9.6 and double signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty! $100! :news: SOLD!

th_SW1FC_zps89848b3c.jpgth_SWBC_zps93e385b5.jpg

DUDEMAN'S ACTION FIGURES FOR SALE!! HOORAY! :applause::cloud9:

All figures are in near mint condition unless listed, and have only belonged to me in my smoke free home and on display! All figures are loose and include only what is pictured. :banana:

Shipping will be flat rate priority (small-$5.80/ medium-12.35 / large-$17.45 in US) -buy more figures and save on shipping!! (I think that makes sense hm:P:applause: (thumbs u

Marvel Legends

Dr. Strange$9

Man Thing$10

Cyclops$9

Moon Knight (red marking on cape) $7

Spider-Man (squinty eyes) $7

Spider-Man #2 $7

Deathlok-I gave him Captain America's shield because he just looks cool with it! (thumbs u $10

Luke Cage-Power Man! $9

Iron Fist-green$9

Iron Fist-red damage variant$9

Series One Iron Man w/removable mask$9

Thor Buster Iron Man w/removable mask$9

Reed Richards (normal hand and extendable hand)$7

Human Torch$7

The Thing (has some non-noticeable glue on bottom of feet for his time in a diorama)$6

Non-Marvel Legends

Wizard Exclusive She-Hulk (has some glue on the back of her head from her time in a diorama :eek: $4

DC Elseworlds Supergirl $14

DC Elseworlds Batgirl $14

X-Men Classic Jim Lee Variant Cyclops $20

Pile o' Heroclix! There a couple of variants here-however I have not played in a loooong time and could not tell you which ones they were (White Raven,Titania, Medusa, Darkseid?) $8

th_9db9817d-6317-465c-99a6-062a1d9d2337_zps0563b3ca.jpgth_CyclMK_zps7509838d.jpgth_SM_zpsec24a3db.jpgth_Dethlok_zpsad8a0d40.jpgth_HankHen_zps9aa92361.jpgth_HFH_zps2d78bc7a.jpgth_IronMenunmasked_zps9116f994.jpgth_IronMen_zpse43b6da1.jpgth_SgandBG_zpsabc9df3e.jpgth_FF_zps5e6b41bb.jpgth_Heroclix_zps575519bb.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 1 CGC SS 9.6 and double signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty! $100!

:takeit:

:gossip::news: SOLD!! to the handsome man from Singapore!

Thank you George!!! (thumbs u

:bump: for the first boardie calling me handsome after all these while on the board!! :D

Feeling....arm....being.....broken.....FINAL PRICE DROP ON THIS BOOK!!! :foryou:

Captain America 1 CGC SS 9.8 and sketched by Anthony Castrillo with ink and color on front and back $150!

Cap1FC_zps45de708b.jpgCap1BC_zpsc3c2d518.jpg

:applause:That's going to do it for this round! I had a lot more stuff to put out however got called up early for my next "adventure in life" my new job!

The Captain America is still available and if you want it-make me a reasonable offer and we can work something out!

I hope to see you all in Comics General in some thread that has beer in it! (thumbs u

P2030023.jpg