• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Signature Series Sale! CLOSED

64 posts in this topic

TMNT: Secret History of the Foot Clan Hastings Variant signed by Kevin Eastman

I'm working on getting a scan of this one...until then, here's what the cover looks like:

9.6 SS: $49

9.8 SS: $97

51ooujHi5JL.jpg

IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Jetpack Exclusive Variants each signed by Peter Laird

These are some of the coolest variant covers out there. The feature classic Eastman & Laird art and maintained the color schemes used by the corresponding issues in volume 1

$250 each or take all 5 for $1000 shipped

TMNT01JetpackVariantSS-1.jpg

TMNT02JetpackVariantSS-1.jpg

TMNT03JetpackVariantSS-1.jpg

TMNT04JetpackVariantSS-1.jpg

RaphaelOne-ShotJetpackVariantSS-1.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #01 Color Special

This was the last issue published before the property was sold to Nickelodeon.

$141

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01ColorSS.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 Color Classics Jetpack Variant

The black & white variant of the book that added color to the original book. :insane:

$92 :news: TRADED via PM

TMNTColorClassics1IDWJetpackvariant96.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #55 signed by Eastman & Laird

Awesome Splinter & Rat King cover...Laird only makes appearances at very small venues and has recently decided to only sign 3 items per person. His signature can be tough to get for SS.

$203

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles55SS.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 6th Print 9.0

This is also a magazine sized issue like the 1st print. With the way 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prints have been exploding, this is your best option for owning a magazine sized #1 on a budget.

$175 :news: TRADED via PM

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01-6thPrintSS90.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 6th Print 9.4

The gold pen really pops on this one

$231 :news: TRADED via PM

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01-6thPrintSS94.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 3rd print (check out the colored-in weapons :gossip: )

The last sale was 2 months ago for $475 and I don't think it had the weapon remark.

$426

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01-3rdPrintSS85.jpg

And I believe that does it for this round. Feel free to PM me. Please note I will mostly be active on the boards at night. Mostly.

There are also some awesome Terminator and Alien books out there I wouldn't mind trading for. :baiting:

:ohnoez:

If you see anything you like, let me know. You definitely have a book I'd trade for.

Leonardo by Kevin Eastman

A Troy blank cover over an IDW TMNT comic...Just as a heads up, Kevin is beginning to charge for sketches and only do a limited number in an effort to keep his ever-growing line at shows moving.

$159

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles11CustomBlank-EastmanLeonardo.jpg

I can't wait. I'll take it!

A Troy blank cover over an IDW TMNT comic...Just as a heads up, Kevin is beginning to charge for sketches and only do a limited number in an effort to keep his ever-growing line at shows moving.

$159

:pullhair:

Good pick-up!

<3 Leo!

Leonardo by Agnes Garbowska

A great example of her signature style

$161

MarvelsProject1-GarbowskaLeonardo.jpg

Her work and style are absolutely amazing and Leonardo was always my favorite growing up in the 90's. My mind is blown right now, thanks for making this available!

:takeit:

$159

:pullhair:

Good pick-up!

<3 Leo!

Thanks fellow turtle brother. All I need now is an Eastman Mikey and Raph.

:bump:

The thread has been updated. Feel free to contact me with offers of $$$ or trades. (thumbs u

I just updated the thread. A few books have been claimed via trading. I'm a big fan of trading. In this case, I'm especially motivated if I can turn several slabs into 1 slab. If anyone wants to trade one of their books for several of mine, feel free to send an offer. (thumbs u