• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Spidey Slabs - only the #28 remains (CGC 5.0)

28 posts in this topic

Offering up some ASM slabs from my collection.

- Rules:

• No PL/HOS members, or any other questionable characters at my judgment (which naturally includes those on my personal "do not deal with" list). Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp. Don't assume that a book is yours until I confirm;
  • In PMs, a book is taken as of the instant that terms have been agreed to by both me and the buyer. I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible;
  • If time is needed for a particular PM discussion/negotiation to play out, I may put a book ON HOLD in the thread; my definition of ON HOLD is that the book is not available for purchase by anyone else until the books comes OFF HOLD...therefore, I'll ignore any thread posts or PMs related to a book ON HOLD until the book comes OFF HOLD (i.e., there's no "queuing up" for a held book); in other words, if discussions break down on a held book, I'll post OFF HOLD in the thread, and then we'll start again from there.

- Payment: I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders.

- Shipping:

• USA: shipping is via double boxed priority mail; $10 per slab...if shipping cost is less based on package weight and your destination, I'll instantly refund you the overage;
  • Canada, UK or Australia: we'll figure incremental shipping charges for trackable shipping (either first class or priority mail international, depending on package value and destination; I will not understate value on customs forms);
  • other international destinations, my apologies.

- Returns: I believe in a 100% happiness guarantee. Therefore, even though it's a slab, if you don't like it when you get it in hand, return it to me as purchased for a full refund within a reasonable time frame; however, because it's a slab, I'll ask you to cover return shipping.

For what it's worth, you can check out my kudos thread HERE

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Ed

Amazing Spider-Man #5, CGC 5.5 OW, Cert #0111015001 SOLD

Old label sweetness :cloud9:

"JUL 24" date stamp on upper right back cover

I bought it slabbed, so unsure of pressing status.

Asking $525

th_asm5_fpdf_zpsa1783c2b.jpgth_asm5_r_zpsb348701e.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #12, CGC 4.0 OW, Cert #0764935001

I bought it slabbed, so don't know pressing history.

Asking $150

:takeit: I've always loved this cover. I'll send a pm now with my info. Thanks!

^^ Thank you!

I'm sooo happy these sold quickly Ed. I was sooo tempted, and this Spidey-Fein is trying to be good. These are all very pretty and all present nicely.

Thanks, but can you really continue to resist the siren song of the 7, 11, & 28 ?

:baiting:

:D