• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

608 posts in this topic

Hi Peeps!

I'm planning on starting in about 30 min or so. It's been a loooong day but I'm thinking of Releasing The Kraken (can I trademark that?) because I came by a couple sorta cool SA books today.

Any thoughts on releasing my Kraken? He's been sort of self conscious ever since Godzilla came out and reestablished himself in no uncertain terms as the King of the Monsters.

XOXO

Kramerica; who is Switching from The Cure to Iron Maiden very soon here.

Hi Peeps!

I'm planning on starting in about 30 min or so. It's been a loooong day but I'm thinking of Releasing The Kraken (can I trademark that?) because I came by a couple sorta cool SA books today.

Any thoughts on releasing my Kraken? He's been sort of self conscious ever since Godzilla came out and reestablished himself in no uncertain terms as the King of the Monsters.

XOXO

A little Rime of the Ancient Mariner? :)

Hi Peeps!

XOXO

A little Rime of the Ancient Mariner? :)

Close. I'm starting with Number of the Beast and will do the Powerslave thing right after. I'm waiting for my Metal Brother Awax (Geoff) to show up but I think he may be at work.....

All of these SA books are coming from a OO SA Collection. He kept his collection well preserved and if 40% of the books weren't subscription copies this collection would be out of this world. As it is there are plenty sweet books to go around.....