• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

608 posts in this topic

:news: CLAIMED by the Professor (That's ChiSox Fan) for the unitiated.....

TRIVIA QUESTION TIME!

The first person to answer the question correctly wins Champions #2 in VF+ 8.5 (thumbs u Name the 3 Super-Villains that Count Nefaria used to siphon their power and become near-indestructible in the seminal (if not legendary) Avengers #164-166 from 1977-78.

:news: TRIVIA QUESTION TIME!

The first person to answer the question correctly wins Champions #2 in VF+ 8.5 (thumbs u Name the 3 Super-Villains that Count Nefaria used to siphon their power and become near-indestructible in the seminal (if not legendary) Avengers #164-166 from 1977-78.

champ2.jpg

Living Laser, Whirlwind, and the original Power Man

WINNAH!

Good job Professor. I love this storyline and to this day I think it is one of the greatest Avengers tales ever told. The Champions #2 is yours my good friend!

How are the puppies?

WINNAH!

Good job Professor. I love this storyline and to this day I think it is one of the greatest Avengers tales ever told. The Champions #2 is yours my good friend!

How are the puppies?

Doing great! Thanks for asking. :)

I'm laid up with an illness at the moment, so I'm getting a chance to do some reading. I just polished off the Avengers Essential vol. 8, which actually kicks off with the Nefaria story and weaves itself into the Korvac Saga (with the two-part death of Warlock/Thanos epic thrown in for good measure). Great stuff from a classic time in Avengers history, for certain! :cloud9:

WINNAH!

How are the puppies?

Doing great! Thanks for asking. :)

I'm laid up with an illness at the moment, so I'm getting a chance to do some reading. I just polished off the Avengers Essential vol. 8, which actually kicks off with the Nefaria story and weaves itself into the Korvac Saga (with the two-part death of Warlock/Thanos epic thrown in for good measure). Great stuff from a classic time in Avengers history, for certain! :cloud9:

I absolutely love this period of Avengers lore. I think it's the Bee's Knees :banana: Get well soon Brother :wishluck: