• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 CENTERS

12 posts in this topic

Not to be confused with the 10 cent comics from the Golden and Silver Age, what I am offering for sale today will be a large quantity of Modern comics @ $0.10 each. There are a lot of books, well over 1000 which I will describe in the 2nd post.

Here be the :rulez:

1) No Probies or HOShamers

2) Payment via PayPal is highly preferred.

3) Unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins, but I'll try to respond to PMs quickly.

4) Shipping is at cost and is buyer's choice of service (USPS First Class, Priority, Media Mail, Express, or UPS Ground).

Local pickup available for Chicagoans as long as you don't stop by and cherry pick all the $0.50-$1 books and leave me all the quarter bin or less drek.

I'm more than happy to ship Internationally. Just PM me for a quote. All international shipping will be done via USPS.

I've made a number of sales on here, but my Kudos thread is still in a "growing" phase. However, my eBay Feedback is much bigger (100%, over 1300 positive).

100comics.jpg

Over the years, while hunting down runs of X-Men and Wolverine, I've accumulated thousands of comics that are not part of my collecting focus. They've been sitting in stacks and longboxes in my basement for far too long.

Each comic will be 10 cents. There are 1000 available. Buy 1 or buy 1000. It's completely up to you.

The Cons:

Let's be honest here, most of these books are 90's drek. I doubt there are any diamond-in-the-rough books, but maybe I missed something. Some books are bagged and boarded, but most are loose.

The Pros:

These are only 10 cents each!!!!! Years of great reading material! Lots of small runs, tons of Marvel and DC comics, but also an assortment of independent publishers as well. Great to fill store stock. Even better to give to kids! All the books are in decent shape as well, with most being in Fine to Very Fine condition.

The Rules:

No, I will not cherry pick specific issues for you.

No, I will not list out each issue individually.

No, these long boxes do not contain an Action Comics #1.

Yes, I will likely hurt my back moving all of these comics out of my basement.

Though I have my doubts that this will garner any interest, I figured I'd post it anyway. 90% of these books are good quarter bin fodder or better, but there may be books that aren't worth the paper they're printed on (feel free to use those as wallpaper, wrapping paper, or something to roll herbs in). On the flip side, some books are probably worth $1 or more to the right buyer. All books sold will be picked out at random, but they will be alphabetized for your convenience.

Dang...... too late for even 1 :(

Me too .... +1. When I saw this thread and I thought "Great! Just what I need for summer! Reader comics to read without worrying about condition"

...then saw the 900 number poofed, nothing left. :tonofbricks:

Sure went fast gone!