• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic Con or St Louis Comic Con??

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

So, ive never been to any comic book conventions. With that said, ive been collecting books for years and am wanting to see more of what there is to see. I currently live in Iowa and am wanting to go to one of two comic conventions next year. Either ComicCon Chicago or ComicCon St Louis. I will be looking to purchase two key books when I go. A low grade Incredible Hulk 1 (3000-3500$ budget) as well as a low grade Amazing Spiderman 1(2000-2500$ budget). Needing input on which of the two is better for key books? I know its a ways off but I like planning things early. Any input would be awesome.

Thanks!

Despite being a Wizard show, WW Chicago is fantastic for books. Last year's show probably had more comics than the other 4 shows I attended combined. I spent my entire budget in like 45 minutes. I can't comment on C2E2 other than having heard good things, but WW Chicago is a great buying show that'll compare favorably to any show.