• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Calamerica trying to get banned?

714 posts in this topic

Not up on the whole drama...

But I like cals lil sign off signatures.

Cal on the go!!! Haha, I love it.

Go, Cal, go! Don't take any BS, man! :headbang:

I want my - points for that other poofed Thread!

CAL who can be demanding...

Not up on the whole drama...

But I like cals lil sign off signatures.

Cal on the go!!! Haha, I love it.

Go, Cal, go! Don't take any BS, man! :headbang:

+1

+2

I miss the old Cal. You know the one that you weren't 100% sold that he wasn't mentally ill and was sometimes funny and it all just might be a schtick Cal.

This version just seems to be bitter and nasty and zero fun.

You're right, we need to get CG back to its movie-obsessed, Ebay-lamenting, birthday-orgy self as soon as possible.

I missed this one! Great post!

CAL lining up the next plan of ACTION!!!

I guess I haven't been paying attention too much to his posting the last few days, but I'll say this: he gave us our first fun Friday thread of nonsense in awhile. Aside from being obviously :screwy: he's not here to screw or scam anyone. Seems we've been dealing with so many losers lately who only care about making $ off the Boards, I'd take Cal any day over those tools. (shrug) I find his 3rd person schtick kind of comical in a :insane: sort of way.

Wow! Another poster w/ reasoning!

But the LOSERS outnumber the obvious WINNERS here, thus it is logical that Cal has this many enemies.

When all else fails, FLAUNT IT!

Maybe I will take the wife shopping gat Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, where I first lived when I moved to wealthy California…

CAL who still has the bottom line!!!

Where were you do-gooders during:

1) OUTRIGHT FRAUD by someone who used a neighbors' excuse to scam a Charity thread almost 4 years ago? Oh, you guys don't wanna discuss that…

You better not be talking about Cheri and Randy's house burning down again...

Where have I seen this many kitties try to tackle the big man-dog before???

I think of you more as a man-bear-pig, half man, half pig, half bear. I'm super cereal.

I don't know Cal, but I like him. I don't always agree with everything he says or does, but his posts are certainly better than mine. (shrug)

Hello Mr. SigS!

Good to see ya!

CAL lining up the GOOD List!!!

1) OUTRIGHT FRAUD by someone who used a neighbors' excuse to scam a Charity thread almost 4 years ago? Oh, you guys don't wanna discuss that…

I think of you more as a man-bear-pig, half man, half pig, half bear. I'm super cereal.

HeyStu.

Yes I am discussing that. What are you going to do about it?

CAL who dares Stu to man-up and "chat" over lunch at any place he chooses...

I guess I haven't been paying attention too much to his posting the last few days, but I'll say this: he gave us our first fun Friday thread of nonsense in awhile. Aside from being obviously :screwy: he's not here to screw or scam anyone. Seems we've been dealing with so many losers lately who only care about making $ off the Boards, I'd take Cal any day over those tools. (shrug) I find his 3rd person schtick kind of comical in a :insane: sort of way.

But the LOSERS outnumber the obvious WINNERS here, thus it is logical that Cal has this many enemies.

Maybe I will take the wife shopping gat Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, where I first lived when I moved to wealthy California…

Maybe you can hob nob with Tom Brulato too, and you guys can talk about the "lower class" (thumbs u

HeyStu.

Yes I am discussing that. What are you going to do about it?

CAL who dares Stu to man-up and "chat" over lunch at any place he chooses...

Just want to keep this little gem handy. Sounds like another "parking lot" invite.

And I won't miss this nonsense. What a cry baby.

YOU are the one crying…

What nerve…

CAL :facepalm:

Stop face palming with an open hand. Maybe you can knock some sense into yourself.

Let me get this straight:

1) YOU start this Thread, with obvious intent to bash/flame me…

2) YOU admit that you should not but can't control yourself enough to even reply to my…plan(s)???

3) So when all else fails, revert to juvenile-speak!

easy to do online.

CAL is done with you.

Maybe you can hob nob with Tom Brulato too, and you guys can talk about the "lower class" (thumbs u

Tom and I never discuss things beneath us…

CAL knows his place( and theirs…)

I don't know Cal, but I like him. I don't always agree with everything he says or does, but his posts are certainly better than mine. (shrug)

Hello Mr. Sig!

Good to see ya!

CAL lining up the GOOD List!!!

:cloud9:

Just in case you're serious, it's MR-SigS (don't want some another noob joining as "Mr. Sig", claiming the love).

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot I still live in a glass house.

What's with his use of the B word and general misogyny overall? That's just not cool and indefensible. No matter how he helped someone learn how to grade a comic.

It's because Cal is a misogynist, always has been since I first met him over a decade ago. Here's one of his more famous ones:

""My case? Nice = equated with weakness. Total jerk = more tang than I ever fantasized about. Easy. No brainer. Just sit back, be a total jerk, the girls will be attracted to that machismo that is Man!!!

Hold the doors open for her? Flowers? Nice compliments? Refrain from the sexist remarks? Agree with her 21st century equality? Pamper her? Does not work. She whines, complains, and you tell her to shut the heck up it's the 4th Quarter biatch and she may pout but she will respect that. That works. "

"

1) OUTRIGHT FRAUD by someone who used a neighbors' excuse to scam a Charity thread almost 4 years ago? Oh, you guys don't wanna discuss that… Most likely on my hiatus, working to buy a home for my family

with 25,000 posts in 5.5 years, hard to believe you missed this. But maybe you are telling the truth. My gut says that you are not; just conveniently letting this go, as you want to maintain "friends" with those that I PROVED to be involved. Took time off of here, youre a detective. I am sure you can see the gaps in posting

2) Derailing Sales threads. I tried to sell both my TOS 3.5 Sig and IM # 1 CGC NM 94. WHITE and both threads got trashed, and nothing was done. Oh, you guys don't wanna discuss that. I don't look at your sales threads, that should be a sufficient answer

see the reply above…. I still don't look at your sales threads

3) The "chase off the (valued?) Newbie" who tried to sell me that ASM # 5 on the Sales Thread that FFB derailed? Only Flying Donut had the nads to stand up and get him to do the right thing. Everyone else? They piled on, like you do-gooders are doing here. Oh, you don't wanna discuss that; No idea what you are talking about

FFB told the newbie not to deal with me. His only criterion: "CAL is crazy. Don;'t deal with him". The newbie and that comic were never seen again. FFB's response? " I don't care.". Others, like Flying Donut, tried to get him to apologize. I should have reported him to an Ethics committee of Attorney misconduct just to mess with him big-time. Trust me I won't forget this. Ever.

That is wrong

4) You guys make me wanna puke on the keyboard. If I could do the Three Stooges puke and it hit you guys through the screen i would do it. Lovely, keep your bodily fluids to yourself

I still would do this if I could. And make sure I get some on you.

You are making a mountain out of molehill in your "self-righteousness" stance in the protectionism of this Forum? Looks like the eBay Comics Chat all over again. Where have I seen this many kitties try to tackle the big man-dog before??? No, I am getting irritated at your actions, and puzzled as to what I DID that made you feel you had to screw up threads, so I did not know what was new and such.

We can stay enemies. I am cool with that.

I do not care enough about you to make you an enemy. I am not shy, I don't have to worry about who does and doe not like me. I am honest, and appreciate the same in return. Don't like me, I don't care.

I fight fire w/ fire and intend to do so until the end. Then lets burn everything

You girls can go lick yourselves… And if you could, you would join us

Depends on what you look like, and the class you are in….

You sir, are a snob. Real "class"

CAL who is thoroughly disgusted with most of you…. Ironically enough, most of us do not care. You are just another keyboard warrior, otherwise a nobody outside of your own mind. Try making friends instead of being a jerk, it is way more fun. And I am normally not a jerk, but you have been throwing your fits for too long. Why not just play nice, and ignore the haters?

How do you know I did not try that? And Stu and Co made sure it could not work. All started because I defended CGC. My how things change.

I do not know this back story. And do not know who the "and co." are.

Taking the family to the boardwalk, try and have a nice day as well Cal. I don't know why I replied, but I did. You take everything so personal, I guess you find it annoying that without tantrums we don't notice you enough.

Yes, you DID reply. You are no better than the others I am fighting. The world sees this too. They can figure out things. You can kiss my rear. You don't know a damn thing about me to make that accusation. Just a baby crying for attention, better stick with picking on children.

CAL another jerk with a keyboard….

What's with his use of the B word and general misogyny overall? That's just not cool and indefensible. No matter how he helped someone learn how to grade a comic.

It's because Cal is a , always has been since I first met him over a decade ago. Here's one of his more famous ones:

""My case? Nice = equated with weakness. Total jerk = more tang than I ever fantasized about. Easy. No brainer. Just sit back, be a total jerk, the girls will be attracted to that machismo that is Man!!!

Hold the doors open for her? Flowers? Nice compliments? Refrain from the sexist remarks? Agree with her 21st century equality? Pamper her? Does not work. She whines, complains, and you tell her to shut the heck up it's the 4th Quarter biatch and she may pout but she will respect that. That works. "

"

with???

where did you get that from?

And Stu, while you are at it, post that screenshot that shows my first registration in 2002, Member # 98?

That would help me a lot!

CAL throwing Stu kisses...