• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't sell on ebay anymore, help.

94 posts in this topic

I just... :roflmao:

Do people really think...

" hm Maybe if I lay low and don't respond to the accusations, everyone will forget! :idea: "

I don't understand it. You just outed yourself as having a shill account. You've been added to the blocked eBay list. You'd think some form of excuse, defense or deflection would be forthcoming.

That escalated quick, but yea those are it.

Called and fixed

Glad you fixed things,unfortunately you have a bigger problem.Any thoughts on your shill account? probably not going to have much success in buying or selling here now,just a guess though! hm

Shill account?

For what about 2 or 3 items out of 50+ sold?

I don't sell here, have been getting good buys though. I don't see how it affects my buying purposes, money is money.

Everyone making it seem like I've been shilling all of my sells, no idea why, maybe they've fallen victim to it and have zero tolerance even to <10% shilling.

Oh and about the whole not replying and "hiding" is Sunday people, the weather is nice, no need to be stuck at home on a day like this.

Now that is what I call an explanation and a defense. lol

Nothing to deny or explain if you fail to acknowledge the issue in question exists.

That escalated quick, but yea those are it.

Called and fixed

Glad you fixed things,unfortunately you have a bigger problem. Any thoughts on your shill account? probably not going to have much success in buying or selling here now,just a guess though! hm

OP, good for you to fix your problem ... but you now have a bigger one to handle. That question remains unanswered. I`m sorry but a lot of us here don't like people with shill accounts - whichever be it on ebay or here. They are so troublesome. 2c

So if you're selling a book at $750 and no one bites for a week, and i come out and straight up offer to buy it are you going to deny my offer? Having a hard time believing that specially if is an item that needs to be moved quick.

Actually, I think most people here would probably not deal with someone they knew engaged in questionable business practices. It's self policing. The more one can discourage dishonesty in the hobby the better off everyone is.

So if you're selling a book at $750 and no one bites for a week, and i come out and straight up offer to buy it are you going to deny my offer? Having a hard time believing that specially if is an item that needs to be moved quick.

Simple,yes! meh

Simple,yes! meh

That HoS 92 though, would sure look nice in my collection...

Simple,yes! meh

Oak's opinion is irrelevant, he never sells anything! lol