• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Astonishing Tales #25

12 posts in this topic

It is bizarre to me how crooked the top lettering/logo is versus the top edge of the book; yet the lettering at the bottom of the page looks parallel to the bottom edge. And the split from front cover to back cover is correctly parallel to the spine.

All of this makes me ask if the top edge has been trimmed (on an angle)? In person, is the length of the spine the same as the length of the right edge?

Taken as is, I would say this is a 9.0.

All of this makes me ask if the top edge has been trimmed (on an angle)? In person, is the length of the spine the same as the length of the right edge?

It's just miscut.

A trimmer would have to be not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy to do that on purpose

I agree the angle is off, but I can assure the book has never been trimmed. Most everything I post here is from my private collection - all purchased new right off the spinner rack. From B&B 28 to this book & beyond.

Mike