• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pikes Comics Sorting Party! Clearwater/Tampa, Florida June 28-29th!

28 posts in this topic

Hello all! Last Friday I signed a lease for my new shop for my Comics and now I am looking for some help!

You can see some pics of the new place and our progress cleaning and setting up the place here:

https://m.facebook.com/PikesComics

Address: 2114 Drew Street, Clearwater, Florida

What is a sorting party?? I currently have around 200 long boxes of unorganized comics which need to be put into some type of order to better price and sell them.

What is in it for you?? Trade credit!

How do I get invited? Send me a PM here or on my Facebook!

When is it? All day June 28th and June 29th!

Any other questions or comments just ask!!!!

Hello all! Last Friday I signed a lease for my new store/warehouse for my Comics and now I am looking for some help!

:applause: Congrats on the new warehouse! What a cool idea and if I lived in that area I would spend the whole weekend sorting.

If I were in Florida, I'd volunteer. However, I'd also need to cover my head in sweat-sucking material, because I can only imagine how much water would be jumping off of my body in a warehouse in Florida.

Let's just say there would be some serious water damage.

If I were in Florida, I'd volunteer. However, I'd also need to cover my head in sweat-sucking material, because I can only imagine how much water would be jumping off of my body in a warehouse in Florida.

Its an actual store with two AC units!!! Just called it a warehouse due to the amount of comics I have there!

Ah... that's different. I can't come now, but my FIL lives in Tarpon Springs, so the next time we take a family trip down there, I'll be sure to stop on by.

This is just a small portion of what needs sorted!

3Spi6Bpl.jpg

That looks like misery in the form of boxes and paper stapled together.

I do not envy you or anyone you drag into your mess :P

It is what you make of it! It is a challenge that must be overcome! I plan to make a party of it and make it as enjoyable as possible.

One highlight, somewhere in those boxes is a huge stack of deadpool 1s and I plan to give a huge reward to whoever finds them!