• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #31-35 Campbell covers - sold and closed

4 posts in this topic

I got these in a lot, and as I don't collect these issues I thought I'd put them on the boards. Front cover scans and individual grades of each book will follow. I'd prefer to sell them as a lot, but will break them up if needed.

:takeit: in thread or PM wins, timestamp is the decider. I will do my best to update the thread as quickly as I can, but I have a few errands to run today. All boardies in good standing (as in not on any lists) are welcome to buy.

Shipping will be via Priority mail in the US. If you are international and really want these then that's fine, but shipping will be at cost to your location via some trackable method. In the US it will be $5.50 via priority mail flat rate envelope or $8.50 via priority mail in a box, your call.

Returns happily accepted if you are not satisfied, return shipping on the buyer.

I'll start them at $8 10 for the lot + shipping.

ASM #31 (472) 9.2 – looks 9.6/9.8 in the scan and in hand, but has a non-color breaking ¼” bend to lower right corner like someone lightly dropped the book on that corner. Book looks flawless unless you look at the right angle and the light flashes the gloss in that corner.

ASM #32 (473) 9.4ish – looks flawless from the front, but has some light mostly non-color breaking spine wear.

ASM #33 (474) 9.0 – some light spine and corner wear, but again from the front the books looks 9.4ish.

ASM #34 (475) 9.0 – light spine wear, ding to lower spine, tiny crease to upper left corner of back cover, as usual, book looks great bagged.

ASM #35 (476) 9.6 – great looking book, only a tiny bit of wear.

ASM472.jpg

ASM473.jpg

ASM474.jpg

ASM475.jpg

ASM476.jpg