• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Raney & Scott McDaniel commissions closed moved to ebay

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys & gals, I'm selling/trading off some of my beloved commission pieces as I'm starting to go a different route in my collecting. These are some very high quality commissions, by Scott McDaniel and Tom Raney. I'm posting a link to my CAF for sale room so check them out and email/pm me for any questions or offers.

Some of the trade comics I would be interested in would be New Mutants 98, 87. Spiderman 298, 299, 300, 301. Hulk 180. Wolverine 145 Dynamic & Nabisco variants. Teen Titans 2. Spiderman 1 platinum. Superman 75 platinum. Of course I would consider other items just send me a PM. I would ask the items to be of similar value to what I have them priced at in my CAF Gallery.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=158084

OK one is sold, as I am only looking for what I paid on these pieces plus secure shipping in a box :). I have updated the images on CAF with my purchase price along with the size of the art. Just in case anyone is on the fence :) If you feel my prices are to high send me any reasonable offer and it will be considered. Oh, and I do sell on the bay 7253beth is my username that may help as well.

Oh, and that beautiful Wolvie Raney is still avail...might be one of his best commissions that I have seen...not that I'm biased or anything.