• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GSXM 1

18 posts in this topic

6.5 I have never seen a book with a tear like that get a 8.0 Let alone with the deep creases.

There are also color breaking creases as well,and with staining on the back cover? I also think this is in the 6.0/6.5 range.

The minor foxing on the back cover doesn't scare me. That would only be an issue if the book were VF+ or higher. The two big creases are probably enough to cap it at 7.0. I'd be curious to see a pic after a press. It looks like the spine and corners are tight. I'd say good enough to keep this right above the FN's. I'm sticking to 7.0.

The minor foxing on the back cover doesn't scare me. That would only be an issue if the book were VF+ or higher. The two big creases are probably enough to cap it at 7.0. I'd be curious to see a pic after a press. It looks like the spine and corners are tight. I'd say good enough to keep this right above the FN's. I'm sticking to 7.0.

Are you submitting the book? If so I would love to see the grade CGC gives it.

6.5 I have never seen a book with a tear like that get a 8.0 Let alone with the deep creases.

There are also color breaking creases as well,and with staining on the back cover? I also think this is in the 6.0/6.5 range.

I love you guys, but there's no way this book is a 6.5 . . . :grin: The line to buy it at "6.5" is 100 fan boys long. lol

Make sure you send it Joey first, those long bends will disappear. The tear is somewhat innocuous also - a "clean" tear. I wouldn't be surprised if it had 8.5 potential.

Make sure you send it Joey first, those long bends will disappear. The tear is somewhat innocuous also - a "clean" tear. I wouldn't be surprised if it had 8.5 potential.
:o I love you man,and usually agree with everything you say.8.5 though? (shrug)

Are you submitting the book? If so I would love to see the grade CGC gives it.

I will not be pressing or grading the book as I have better luck with sales raw than graded... I Graded it a 7.0 so I sem to be right on point..