• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're lucky I'm offering these here.

84 posts in this topic

Probation listers, Hall of Shamers, and people I may have on ignore are not eligible to purchase

hm

That's okay. I think he sells on eBay. I'll buy them there later.

Probation listers, Hall of Shamers, and people I may have on ignore are not eligible to purchase

hm

Come on now, I'd never block or ignore you or even Roy.

The one person I am ignoring pulled that eBay stunt last time I had a sales thread. I have him on ignore here, but he Found the book when I listed it on eBay, then hit the BIN. Paid immediately then had the nerve to send me a message through eBay stating "... For having me on ignore on the boards. Thanks, I really appreciate that."

hm

The one person I am ignoring pulled that eBay stunt last time I had a sales thread. I have him on ignore here, but he Found the book when I listed it on eBay, then hit the BIN. Paid immediately then had the nerve to send me a message through eBay stating "... For having me on ignore on the boards. "

I didn't need my thoughts on that person confirmed...but wow :facepalm:

hm

The one person I am ignoring pulled that eBay stunt last time I had a sales thread. I have him on ignore here, but he Found the book when I listed it on eBay, then hit the BIN. Paid immediately then had the nerve to send me a message through eBay stating "... For having me on ignore on the boards. Thanks, I really appreciate that."

No need to air our dirty laundry here Miles...that's what Facebook is for.

Why do people keep listing books I want... don't they know I'm trying to sell and raise money?!

Because comic books are like strippers. Fun to look at, condition is everything, the more the merrier, and after you spend all your money you're left with that looming feeling of paranoid regret....

...no child support with comics though. (thumbs u

A gorgeous woman, who has no intention of having sex with you, dances around in front of you, taking off her clothes, and getting you all hot and bothered. Then, she takes your money and goes away.

This closely resembles my worst nightmare.

hm

Now that you have his eBay ID, you can block him there as well.

hm

That is such an awesome fail by the buyer. "Spite buy"…classic

Or, it may not be a 'spite buy'. It's possible that the guy just wanted the book and didn't know why he was on ignore.

When you think about it, it's kind of like the Journal loop-hole for members who have received strikes. They're banned from the boards but still able to post through other venues.

I have people who have me on ignore and with some I genuinely have no idea why. I never did anything to them personally - except post a lot of posts on this chat forum. lol

Or, it may not be a 'spite buy'. It's possible that the guy just wanted the book and didn't know why he was on ignore.

When you think about it, it's kind of like the Journal loop-hole for members who have received strikes. They're banned from the boards but still able to post through other venues.

I have people who have me on ignore and with some I genuinely have no idea why. I never did anything to them personally - except post a lot of posts on this chat forum. lol

Must you defend everyone? Sometimes people are asshats. Simple as that.

Find me an affordable Natas reissue

lol:roflmao:

So true. Ok, no more thread carpeting from me.

You get your Canadian citizenship revoked! :sumo:

Who was I defending? I was merely pointing out that the worst is not always the case.

And plenty of people have made use of the Journal loophole. Are they automatically spiteful snooshbags? :D

lol:roflmao:

So true. Ok, no more thread carpeting from me.

You never miss an opportunity to comment something inane and obvious.