• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of DC, DC New 52, DC Vertigo, Marvel, Independents

16 posts in this topic

If you read the "Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here" thread here on the boards you already know that I picked up a small collection of 6 short boxes of Modern books just last night. Lots of New 52 DC stuff with most runs starting with issue #1. Also a number of DC Vertigo runs, some Marvel stuff and some Independents as well. I'm keeping some for my own collection but 80-90% of these books will be up for grabs in this thread.

I was told by the seller that all of these books were read once then bagged and boarded. All are in sweet NM/NM+ condition. A few are not bagged and boarded right now but will be before shipment.

I offer a full money back guarantee if you are unhappy with any of your purchases!

Absolutely no sales to Hall of Shame or Probation List members. :sumo:

SHIPPING COST

$6.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope up to 6 comics (USA only)

$20.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope up to 6 comics (Canada only)

$25.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope up to 6 comics (all other international locations)

$28.00 for 1st Class Mail International Box up to 20 comics (Canada only)

$13.00 for Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box up to 50 comics (USA only)

$43.00 for Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box up to 50 comics (Canada only)

$63.00 for Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box up to 50 comics (all other international locations)

Payment by Paypal preferred but money orders are also accepted.

Starting with the DC New 52 books first.

Batman and Robin #0, 1 thru 23, 23.1, 23.2, Annual 1 (DC New 52) $100.00

All 27 issues are in NM/NM+ condition. 23.1 and 23.2 have Lenticular 3-D covers.

BatmanandRobin0-232Annual1New52_zps3d203f88.jpg

All pictures above have been retaken and improved. Ends up my cell phone was on "daylight" setting yesterday. :facepalm:

Back with more DC New 52 runs shortly.

:gossip: By the way, I like the previous DC logo much better than the current one.

Just so you guys know, I priced these lots by comparing them to listed lots of similar issues and run size on eBay. I then reduced my price my about 15-20% off of the eBay price. And don't be afraid to send (reasonable) offers either. :baiting: