• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warm Up Grading Competition - Round 7

47 posts in this topic

Oh and for those of you wondering any ties after this round will be broken by single books until you are all ranked. Books won't add to your scores, just differentiate within your scores. If I run through all my books and there are still ties then I'll go by who has the most bullseyes followed by the most 1 grade off, etc.

Oh and not staining on the back of BT 6 That's actually the artwork.

The "staining" you are referring to isn't the dust shadow on the upper left and lower right, is it?

I take it back. You're probably right that some of the darkness is dust shadow. I don't have the book in hand yet. It's at the post office and I'll pick it up tomorrow morning.

If you just had them graded they won't be on the census.

:D

Nope they are at the post office. So they ARE on the census (I even know this since I checked before and after I submitted.)

Goes to show how bad TaTs are nowadays when the census is updated before you get your books back.

:censored:

The census trick huh... well I guess I feel silly now. Didn't occur to me that they might already be on the census. Still doesn't excuse my poor form during this tournament.

Me neither .. ah well,

Grades In!