• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Artist* Georgia Francesconi sketch cover opportunity PART II

19 posts in this topic

Proud to present sketch opportunity #2 with Italian artist Georgia Francesconi.

Georgia, who is well known in Italy as a professional artist and art restorer, holds degrees from L'Accademia di Belle Arti di Verona and Liceo Artistico Statale di Verona. She has recently worked on restorations in churches and chapels for the Vatican.

She has also worked for the MART (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art) in Rovereto, Italy

After the last batch of covers were finished I sent a few more over to her and she is mailing them to CGC as we speak.

To avoid making this a sales thread Ill just say if you have any interest in purchasing one of these covers PM me and we can discuss it there.

Gonna bump this one last time!

On it's way to CGC, Georgia's last sketch cover for the foreseeable future! In addition to this cover, the Cap. Thor, & B&W Wolverine are still available. Hit me up via PM if you have any interest. (thumbs u

24gprab.jpg

Alrighty, one last update.

Good news first. They all got 9.8s

Bad news.....They spelled her name wrong. Again. doh!:boo::pullhair: Now I anticipated this so I called during grading/encapsulation to verify they got the name correct. So despite my best efforts QC still managed to screw up.

Its misspelled Georgia Franesconi. Im not sure what you guys want me to do. If you are ok with the typo I can mail them out tomorrow. If not, give the word and they'll be going back to the CGC.