• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.5 1st Black Panther & Fantastic Four #12 CGC 9.0 Hulk

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm offering a Fantastic Four #52 CGC 8.5 1st Black Panther (T'Challa) for $900US! The last 3 sales this year are recorded at $1050, $850 & $914 respectively. Payment must be through Paypal. Shipping will be Express with signature & insurance for $40 to the US & $30 to Canada. This will ensure both our protection & the comics safe arrival.

There is a light rub on the CGC case below the small crease at the top right corner, it's not on the comic!

I sell on eBay under the ID chezmtghut, in case you're looking for a reference:

eBay store - Chezmtghut

As per the forum rules, :takeit: in this thread, trumps PM's! Thanks in advance to all viewers for taking an interest.

Regards,

Chay

scan0149z.jpg

scan0150l.jpg

If there's no interest in the next 48 hours, I'll close the sale & offer another comic instead.

Here's a real beauty that's rarely offered, Fantastic Four #12 CGC 9.0 with OFF-WHITE - WHITE Pages! As most of you probably know, this issue ties with ASM #1 for the 1st Marvel cross over. Selling this gorgeous copy to upgrade to a 9.2 & could use the extra funds. The last 2 copies that sold were for $8350 & $9600 back in 2012 & all of the early Hulks have been selling for nearly double their price in the last year or so. My price is $10,000 & I will include FedEx shipping but I would likely need a Bank Wire for this transaction. My reference is my eBay ID chezmtghut:

Link to my eBay store - Chezmtghut

:takeit: beats PM's!

Thank you in advance for your interest.

1hdap.jpg

jaqlr.jpg