• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about buying DF books with and without COA

6 posts in this topic

Hello again, I have another question and it's possibly a dumb one. I found a DF (Dynamic Forces in case there's another DF I'm forgetting) autographed book I want to buy but I'm not sure it has the COA anymore as the seller opened it to take a picture of it. I've sent the seller a message about the COA and I'm now just waiting to hear back from them.

What I'm wondering is does the COA matter that much? I mean I know it can help prove that the numbering and the signature are not faked but would you buy a DF book without the COA? Oh and would you buy a DF book without the COA?

It seems kind of foolish to take it out like the seller did given how easy it is to take a picture of a DF book still in the sealed bag and board (I did it with no problems on the one I received a couple days ago and that was just using my phone's camera - my first autographed book too :banana: - DF or otherwise).

It doesn't matter - most DF "sealed" books are easily opened without destroying the seal.

I did not know that. I don't own any and never gave them much thought. I guess that's my thing I learned today, and it is still early! lol

It doesn't matter - most DF "sealed" books are easily opened without destroying the seal.

Yeah, that's one thing I need to check into as I want to repackage mine in mylar with MCP. I'm sure I could just cut the bag around it but I'm sure there's probably better ways too lol.

I did not know that. I don't own any and never gave them much thought. I guess that's my thing I learned today, and it is still early! lol

lol that it is.