• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK FUN FACTS!

66 posts in this topic

I am ashamed to admit I bought the Hulk Masterwork in 1991 and never read it. :blush: – and I do love the Hulk.

Only thing, I remembered my copy with a dark blue cover… maybe I am confusing it with another one (I recall Dr. Strange is violet)… I really have to read it, and would love to have #5 one day: I loved Tyrannus as one of the stories I loved more that I’ve read as a kid is the story arc where Hulk and the Golden Beetle gets to El Dorado, and I still remember when Tyrannus reveals himself: "Sic Semper Tyrannus"!

I have the Essentials, but I prefer to read that little color paperback.

I forget who printed those.

4d_69137_0_IncredibleHulkPocketBooks1Incr.jpg

Had that as a kid, from a used bookstore. There were a number of those pocketbooks. They were pretty fun.

EDIT: Speaking of which, if possible I'd love to be added to the list on the masterworks so I could read these issues again. Promise quick turnaround :whee: