• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta be a way to spend my greasy foreign money on the 'Bay

24 posts in this topic

bucket of corona's

Corona's what?

You read through all that ?!

:whee:

Of course.

Doesn't everybody.....?

Here is what I want. I was talking to a boardie about this last night on the phone. The buyer that made me go through hoops like this, and whom I believe was legitimately trying to scam me has left as of that post 102 feedback comments. Of those 102 feedback comments, 9 of them were either neutral or negative in complaining about something.

I want eBay to give sellers the ability to block users that have a certain level or percentage or ratio of negative and neutral comments left per overall experiences.

After 100 transactions if a user has left negative or neutrals 10% of the time, I would have liked to have been able to block this person in advance. You cannot tell me that One out of ten people have screwed this person over every time they used the system. There has got to be some way to do this.

Now, obviously everyone has to start somewhere and if someone who has completed five transaction has left a negative after a bad experience I can understand that happening. It may have happened early on in the game. If sellers cannot leave negatives, then fine. I see why that system is put into place. However, I believe that a problematic user can be identified through the feedback that they leave. I would like the ability to block such people before I have to deal with them.

bucket of corona's

Corona's what?

Of course.

Doesn't everybody.....?

Here is what I want. I was talking to a boardie about this last night on the phone.

You talk to other board members ON THE PHONE...???!!

:o

bucket of corona's

Corona's what?

Of course.

Doesn't everybody.....?

Here is what I want. I was talking to a boardie about this last night on the phone.

You talk to other board members ON THE PHONE...???!!

:o

Shocking... I know.

On a side note, admit it... you love this idea.

I prefer the Big Three auction houses - even if they do use Fedex :P

True, $50-60 for FedEx shipping may make no sense if you are buying (very) inexpensive books. I try to combine shipping to save money in the long run, and of course EBay is great for the cheaper books - although I often use Mile High Comics for raw books (if possible, they nearly always have 50% price reductions and provide inexpensive international shipping).