• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 3 Rogue Rumors?

50 posts in this topic

I would love to see The Sandman or Venom.But they would have to find someone else to play Venom,Because jameson becomes the man-wolf in the comic books.

Since this is the last movie for the big three they will go with the money maker which will be Venom.Hopefully they will go with the Sandman.

Yes, Jameson does become the Man-Wolf, but the movies haven't really strictly adheared to the storylines we all know. At least I don't believe so. Not 100%. For starters, Peter Parker was dating Gwen Stacy when the Green Goblin died, was he not? They didn't even touch Gwen in the movie, which kind of upset me.

And the rumor is Harry Osborn will become the Hobgoblin rather than Green Goblin II, which would go against the book. I believe if they do Venom, they do not want to incorporate the Secret Wars, so Peter Parker won't be going to space. Someone else will have to bring the symbiote back, and who better than an astronaut, John Jameson. popcorn.gif

I think Sony would like several more. Spidey will not end at 3 unless it's really bad, ticket sales are bad, and they will think it's because the public is tired of Spidey which would be wrong. The public doesn't tire of superhero movies, they just tire of bad superhero movies.

I would hope they hold off on Hobgoblin. I think it would be nice if that plotline is the one that keeps the Spidey movies together. I would also like to see Spidey fight another villian other than the main badguy, but more in a mop up mode. Instead of rescuing somebody from a fire, have him have a one scene fight with a supervillain and not have it part of the main plot. After Batman, we have had too many villain team ups. Just have Spidey fight a villian while on patrol and dispatch him/her quickly but with a spectacle.

I also like that ida of spending 20 minutes of the plot with Spidey fighting a 2nd villain that doesnt later tream up with the main villain, but advances the plot in other ways. maybe weakens Spidey. or causes damage to another character setting things in motion.

but, Sony has stated that the first three are all they are making at this point, and it seems therefore that we can in all probability resign ourselves to a trilogy concept, which certainly pouints to Harry taking over as Gobby or more probably Hobby. And in a few years, someone else will take Spidey in another direction assuming Spidey 3 grosses enough. And thats seems a certainty.

I would love to see The Sandman or Venom.But they would have to find someone else to play Venom,Because jameson becomes the man-wolf in the comic books.

Since this is the last movie for the big three they will go with the money maker which will be Venom.Hopefully they will go with the Sandman.

Sam Raimi has said that he will first tie -up all the lose-ends in this film. That having been done ,will tell him which of the

"Rogue's'" to throw into the "mix", for the best dynamics on screen. Just hope he keeps "topping" himself!!!

I don't think they will be doing anything with the Vulture, Man-Wolf or Kraven. None of those characters would carry over well to the movies. An old flying man, a non super powered hunter and a werewolf by way of a mystical gem? No. I think Electro, Sandman and Venom would be the best choices. I would prefer Electro over anyone else though. Except for Rocket Racer and Will o' Wisp of course.

For starters, Peter Parker was dating Gwen Stacy when the Green Goblin died, was he not? They didn't even touch Gwen in the movie, which kind of upset me.

Yet they created a connection to some other random blonde chick who wasn't Gwen...I couldn't figure that out. When I first saw that tall, skinny girl with the pigtails in Spidey 2 who was the daughter of Peter's landlord, I thought to myself, "whoa, is that Gwen?" But then I thought, "well, her father is a landlord, not a police captain, so she must not be."

IMDB says her name was "Ursula Ditkovich"...I can't figure out why her character space wasn't filled with a Gwen Stacy. confused-smiley-013.gif Ah well, I guess they've got plenty of movies left to introduce Gwen...

For starters, Peter Parker was dating Gwen Stacy when the Green Goblin died, was he not? They didn't even touch Gwen in the movie, which kind of upset me.

Yet they created a connection to some other random blonde chick who wasn't Gwen...I couldn't figure that out. When I first saw that tall, skinny girl with the pigtails in Spidey 2 who was the daughter of Peter's landlord, I thought to myself, "whoa, is that Gwen?" But then I thought, "well, her father is a landlord, not a police captain, so she must not be."

IMDB says her name was "Ursula Ditkovich"...I can't figure out why her character space wasn't filled with a Gwen Stacy. confused-smiley-013.gif Ah well, I guess they've got plenty of movies left to introduce Gwen...

Yeah, I thought maybe she would end up being Qwen too, but no such luck. She wan't pretty enough to be Gwen anyway wink.gif Then there's also Liz Allen who hasn't really appeared in the movie. Or has she? I can't really remember.

I doubt they'll ever introduce Gwen into the movies. Or any other romantic interest for Peter.

As far as the general movie going public is concerned, Spidey's heart belongs to MJ. Always will.

I think they should introduce Felicia the Black Cat. Possible she could be allied with Harry Osborn and setting up Peter. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Plus you would have the love triangle between MJ, PP, and Felicia. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I doubt they'll ever introduce Gwen into the movies. Or any other romantic interest for Peter.

As far as the general movie going public is concerned, Spidey's heart belongs to MJ. Always will.

I think they should introduce Felicia the Black Cat. Possible she could be allied with Harry Osborn and setting up Peter. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Plus you would have the love triangle between MJ, PP, and Felicia. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif THREESOME BABY YEAH!

Didn't I just say that? I guess you just have me on ignore. sorry.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif THREESOME BABY YEAH!

So who should play Felicia? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif