• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 3 Rogue Rumors?

50 posts in this topic

So who should play Felicia? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Charlize Theron

Not bad, but isn't she a little old compared to the rest of the cast. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I always figured Black Cat was older than Peter and others, she is the more mature woman in Peter's life.

Charlize Theron

Not bad, but isn't she a little old compared to the rest of the cast. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I always figured Black Cat was older than Peter and others, she is the more mature woman in Peter's life.

Don't be fooled by the grey hair. gossip.gif

Charlize Theron

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe popcorn.gif

Josie Maran

>.> <.<

I could stand Eliza Dushku in a sleek black catsuit...

I thought of her, but she seems like too much of a bich. Possibly Britney Spears could star, if she's done filming Crossroads 2 by then.

Just have Spidey fight a villian while on patrol and dispatch him/her quickly but with a spectacle.

Movies are far too short to include filler stuff like this.

I disagree. They have enough time to show Spidey breaking up a robbery, mugging, etc. Why not have a second string villian instead? I am not talking about a huge subplot. I am just talking about those kind of scenes in which director puts in a filler action scene to show how good Spidey is and to show off the latest FX. It would be refreshing in superhero movies to see a villain dispatched quickly like they do the filler scenes with regular badguys.

Example: Pete having a bad day. Has to get to work, school but is late. Swinging to his destination, he sees a bad guy doing bad guy things. It would be an Indiana Jones moment when he has the attitude "Lets just get this over with" and he takes the villian out quickly and but still suffers the consequences of being late.

I think Sony would like several more. Spidey will not end at 3 unless it's really bad, ticket sales are bad, and they will think it's because the public is tired of Spidey which would be wrong. The public doesn't tire of superhero movies, they just tire of bad superhero movies.

I would hope they hold off on Hobgoblin. I think it would be nice if that plotline is the one that keeps the Spidey movies together. I would also like to see Spidey fight another villian other than the main badguy, but more in a mop up mode. Instead of rescuing somebody from a fire, have him have a one scene fight with a supervillain and not have it part of the main plot. After Batman, we have had too many villain team ups. Just have Spidey fight a villian while on patrol and dispatch him/her quickly but with a spectacle.

I also like that ida of spending 20 minutes of the plot with Spidey fighting a 2nd villain that doesnt later tream up with the main villain, but advances the plot in other ways. maybe weakens Spidey. or causes damage to another character setting things in motion.

but, Sony has stated that the first three are all they are making at this point, and it seems therefore that we can in all probability resign ourselves to a trilogy concept, which certainly pouints to Harry taking over as Gobby or more probably Hobby. And in a few years, someone else will take Spidey in another direction assuming Spidey 3 grosses enough. And thats seems a certainty.

Sony wants at least four more.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2004-03-25-spider-man_x.htm