• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Box Sale!! The only mystery is why you don't buy!

27 posts in this topic

Sale ends tomorrow at 9:00 and I'll start throwing unsold books up on E-Bay. $100 quite a bit of money but shipping cost eat up way too much money for $50 boxes.

I think I'm missing something here. If I define which books will be in each box can I still call it a mystery box? Im going to hold off defining the books any more then I have. Other then the free mystery box sale - I'm confident I will give equal or more than any of the other mystery boxes I've received over the last 6 months. Hope you take a leap of faith.

I think I'm missing something here. If I define which books will be in each box can I still call it a mystery box? Im going to hold off defining the books any more then I have. Other then the free mystery box sale - I'm confident I will give equal or more than any of the other mystery boxes I've received over the last 6 months. Hope you take a leap of faith.

Usually there is some semblance of pictures of things that will be included. The box overall is still ends up a mystery, but at current the general descriptions are very arbitrary. An omnibus or TPB could literally be anything - any era, any comic, any genre, etc. Narrowing it down a little bit and a few pictures of actual things to be included in each type of box may get more people to jump on.

Just my 2c

Carry on.

Usually there is some semblance of pictures of things that will be included. The box overall is still ends up a mystery, but at current the general descriptions are very arbitrary. An omnibus or TPB could literally be anything - any era, any comic, any genre, etc. Narrowing it down a little bit and a few pictures of actual things to be included in each type of box may get more people to jump on.

Just my 2c

Carry on.

I appreciate your input. But I think that is part of the mystery involved with this sort of thing. I could say the Omnibus are Silver-Age marvels and then someone else would ask to show a picture of the two books available and the next person would like to define the Marvel Keys in the set. I've already let people define which type of books they get (which has not been defined before) and the request for clarification continues. I'll let those that take the leap benefit from this sales and abandon this format. No problem - just one of many sales throughout the year.