• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems with the ebay search engine

20 posts in this topic

I just recieved this in an email from a seller I just bought something from. Have any of you experienced these problems?

I won't be posting any more items until ebay fixes its search engine.

I suggest you don't either. People can't find my items and therefore

they don't get bid up. People with a wide variety of browsers and

operating system (both mac and pc) are experiencing NO results

from searches. See chat and quick aswer boards at the following links:

http://forums.ebay.com/dwd?14@1041978453604@.ee7b9da

http://answercenter.ebay.com/forum.jsp?forum=18

basically you find comments about new users who don't know how to use

search, and posts about the problem I'm talking about. Just scroll down

and you'll see them.

ebay has no fix date it will state. Email from ebay:

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that you're getting errors while

running a

search.

We are currently investigating the errors that have been

reported, and

hope to have the problem identified and corrected soon.

If you would like to read over out outage policy using the

following

link, you can verify whether your items qualify for credit or

for an

extension.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-extn.html

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

It was my pleasure to be able to assist you. We appreciate that

you

choose eBay.

Regards,

Kelly B. J.

eBay Billing Support

Well earlier in the day, my bids on my eBay page weren't showing. Also, when I did a search under my ID for current bids, nothing was showing. It seemed to have fixed itself but I don't know what happened! confused.gif

Naw, it's fine w/ me, I was just posting what this guy wrote.

I NEVER use ebay.ca(Canuckified version of ebay).

"good stuff"? nah, valentines day is a banished day for me, too much too soon, if you know what i mean. wink.gifgrin.gif i was going to go see daredevil before i went to work, but now i can't make it to the 1:10 show. i didn't feel like rushing, so i'll see it tomorrow.

Yep, same for me.

Girls are too "high maintenance" on this day as well.

If you really want to impress a chick, you do something special on some random day when they're not expecting it. Panties will fly! wink.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

Interesting......

I'm part Italian, AND part Greek, so I've mostly gone EURO. High maintenance is an understatement with these girls. You've gotta have Tony Soprano-type abilities. blush.gif

Exactly the reason why I have only dated asian and hispanic girls. Mixes are always nice, but they have to have the "collective" type of culture instilled in their attitude or Ricky says bye bye tongue.gif

The problem I've found with Hispanic girls is that they can throw attitude over nothing. As soon as the neck starts bobbing and the fingers start snapping, my short fuse is lit and I lose it. The situation gets ugly.

Euro's can have attitude too, but they've been raised to keep quite after you yell at them loud enough. It turns em' on a little too. wink.gifgrin.gif

i go out the door if the situation ever arises.

I can respect that, but if you do that on a Euro, she'll lose respect for you. Oh well, you'll probably live longer. crazy.gif

I can respect that, but if you do that on a Euro, she'll lose respect for you. Oh well, you'll probably live longer.

anything for a headache/drama/stress free life grin.gif too old to deal with that senseless in my life right now considering what's going on right now in the real world. frown.gif

considering what's going on right now in the real world.

..................... frown.gif

But look at it this way; Ladies and comics are the 2 things that let me forget about the rest of that [!@#%^&^]. So it's worth it I guess.

hispanic/latina's you have to be very careful with, very demanding and easily gets jealous, that's why i call them habenero's, hot/caliente.....literally and figurativly(sp?)

Yes, they do get jealouse very easily. shocked.gif I usually date the more "white-washed" types that still have their culture instileld in them anyhoo. tongue.gif The more ghetto ones are the ones you have to watch out for...they have "loco" older brothers that will stab you if you break their heart! laugh.gif