• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot Books with Jimmy Johns fast shipping - Preacher, Apocalypse & More

12 posts in this topic

I'm going to be posting up a bunch of sweet books so it may take a week or so for me to get them all scanned and posted. And I do have a great mystery box sale ongoing in the mixed sales thread - Mystery Box thread!

Shipping will be a flat $5 for raw books and $10 for any number of slabs. No HOS members. I do ship international but the prices will be set by the USPS. First :takeit: in the thread or via PM will get the book and it will go by timestamp. If I state a PM offer has been accepted then the books are considered sold the second I post the acceptance. I offer a 100% return policy which does not include return shipping unless there is a mistake on my part.

Thanks as always for looking!!

Godzilla 1 - VF/NM - $13 (Slight waviness that should press out - I dropped it down a couple grades to account for waviness)

Godzilla1_zps315952ec.jpg

A book I don't see come up often - Power Man & Iron Fist 66 - 2nd Sabertooth - FN but looks better - $7

PowerMan66_zps143996c3.jpg

Wolverine Limited Series 1 - 4 - Complete Set - 9.0/9.2 NM- - $90 for set

WolverineLimited1_zps71a23356.jpg

WolverineLimited2_zpsd7293805.jpg

Sorry can't find the scans for the other two but I'll post them tonight.

I'm trying out a cool new concept where you get to pick a particular type of mystery box at exactly 9:00 PM EST on July 3rd. Eliminates some of the mystery but incorporates some of the suspense of having a quick post. Check it out via my link above or in the Mixed threads.