• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

The smart money is waiting until mid-March :P

What happens in mid-march?

No one knows what will happen between now and then, which is my point.

I'll be contributing either way - some portion (I hate that, I wish they'd say what portion) of the cash is going to charity so it is a win-win for me. I get to support the creators and the books while helping out a charity.

Others will only be in it to sell the books if they should win, so they'll wait to see if anything tanks the speculation before buying in.

The smart money is waiting until mid-March :P

What happens in mid-march?

No one knows what will happen between now and then, which is my point.

I'll be contributing either way - some portion (I hate that, I wish they'd say what portion) of the cash is going to charity so it is a win-win for me. I get to support the creators and the books while helping out a charity.

Others will only be in it to sell the books if they should win, so they'll wait to see if anything tanks the speculation before buying in.

I'm with you, will be taking part - not expecting to win, but happy to give something back to the creators and support the chosen charity. I'm one of the lucky ones to have a full set (I still have a handful of books including NYCC variants en-route back from CGC) as well as these.

16412769050_9ac601a1d9_c.jpg

I'm putting everything back on the shelf; ebay sales are slowing down a tad. Now to wait for the new readers inspired by trade or media news with a show runner picked out. If trade is success, lots of people new to Enormous will want those early books. If not, I just added to my ever growing pile that my son will donate to Goodwill when I'm dead. :(

I wish all of my books would slow down this much. lol There have been 218 sales (some with multiples per listing) in the 7 1/2 days since Tim made the announcement. Spider-Gwen has roughly 325 sales on ebay during the same period. This book is now officially on the radar. I'm holding mine but I think I could sell them for a significant profit at any time. The TPB should wake a lot more people up as to how good this book is and continues to be. This book rocks :headbang: