• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect/Heritage and the UK

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just want to start to expand my buying options a bit and wondered if anyone from the UK can share their experiences with these auction houses?

How was shipping / time to get book in hand? How are shipping costs worked out, a number of the pages I have looked at on CC don't seem to show anything?

Cheers!

Hi All,

Just want to start to expand my buying options a bit and wondered if anyone from the UK can share their experiences with these auction houses?

How was shipping / time to get book in hand? How are shipping costs worked out, a number of the pages I have looked at on CC don't seem to show anything?

Cheers!

Shipping options are good with both auction houses.

They both offer a range of shipping options so that you can get items quickly or slightly slower at a lower cost (CC use FedEx and Heritage offer FedEx or UPS).

If you only win a few minor items and want to delay shipping until you have a package that is cost efficient they will hold the books for you .

I thought Heritage was opening up a UK comics and comic art division. 1 of the head collection hunters supposed to be from North Vancouver, BC, Canada. I bought comics from him 25 years ago locally.

Hi All,

Cheers!

Shipping options are good with both auction houses.

They both offer a range of shipping options so that you can get items quickly or slightly slower at a lower cost (CC use FedEx and Heritage offer FedEx or UPS).

If you only win a few minor items and want to delay shipping until you have a package that is cost efficient they will hold the books for you .

Thanks for the info, much appreciated :)

Good to know about the book stacking with them.

What sort of price should I expect for slabs? CGC quoted me $60 shipping to UK, so assume similar?

P.