• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 1

50 posts in this topic

Happy enough with my grades. 1 off on both, I went 4.5 and 9.4.

It's nice to see The Ghost of Kareema Lou get attention, even here and in this manner. It's a beautiful comic with a great story and fantastic art. Beau was an exceptionally talented guy and I'm sure he would have loved seeing his comic included in the tourney (and all the moaning about the grade it received).

It's nice to see The Ghost of Kareema Lou get attention, even here and in this manner. It's a beautiful comic with a great story and fantastic art. Beau was an exceptionally talented guy and I'm sure he would have loved seeing his comic included in the tourney (and all the moaning about the grade it received).

Beau was a good man. This was a tip of the hat to him and his accomplishments.

:foryou: Beau

Beau was a good man. This was a tip of the hat to him and his accomplishments.

:foryou: Beau

An exceptionally wonderful gesture. :)

Ouch, I grossly under graded both books in round 1. (2.0 and 8.5)

I need to adjust for the larger images.

I had the same grades you did. :whee:

Mine was worse :facepalm:

This is a good learning experience.

CORRECTION:

Porky's guesses were inputted incorrectly (and verified by the email copy I receive for ALL PMs so don't try and edit your PMs later!).

He actually scored 3-3 for a total of SIX points placing him tied for 14th place!

We regret the error and have updated ALL RESULTS. :acclaim: