• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miscellaneous DC comics on Ebay!!!

2 posts in this topic

This week I'm getting rid of a bunch of my DC comics. Highlights include some Garth Ennis-written Demon issues with an early appearance of Hitman, the first (and last until his re-emergence in Robinson's Starman) appearance of the blue Starman, the first two issues of Ennis' Hitman series, the Kingdom Come preview issue, the death of Karate Kid, Deathstroke's first appearance, Brother Blood's first appearance, and Wally give up being Robin and Kid Flash, the first seven issues of the new Outsiders series, early Joe Quesada work in the Ray mini-series, the complete Judas Contract with the first appearance of Nightwing, an early J. Michael Straczynski story featuring Cyborg, issues 2-12 (and 1/2) of the new Teen Titans series, and issues 1-26 of Who's Who in the DC Universe.

Click the link to check them out.

My Ebay Auctions!!!

Thanks!