• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invaders 1-41 & G.S. Invaders #1 CLOSED!

15 posts in this topic

All 41 issues of this great series and Giant-Size Invaders #1!

First :takeit: gets the set and trumps PMs. No probation or HOS members please.

Just USA & Canada for now.

Shipping included for U.S. buyers. Canadian friends please pm and I'll quote you

Payments to be made via Paypal.

Majority average between Fine and VF-. 2 to 3 better, 2 to 3 worse...

On with the show....

$160 $150 U.S. DLVD

IMG_1069_zps9565b275.jpg

IMG_1070_zpse70c8c39.jpg

IMG_1071_zps7cd631e6.jpg

IMG_1072_zps4487be24.jpg

IMG_1073_zps7c12f352.jpg

IMG_1074_zps25ad5297.jpg

IMG_1075_zps0c88576c.jpg

Agreed. I'll likely leave this up until Saturday night then close it.

Somebody should want to read these. One problem with the boards is many of us already own the whole run (like me). Anybody out there like bronze marvel that doesn't have them? They are fun to read, and an attempt at golden age style stories.

Somebody should want to read these. One problem with the boards is many of us already own the whole run (like me). Anybody out there like bronze marvel that doesn't have them? They are fun to read, and an attempt at golden age style stories.

I don’t have them, and slowly putting together a run choosing storylines, otherwise I’d been very tempted on these. (thumbs u

I’d say they are more than an attempt at a Golden Age style: Thomas recaptures that, but not only that: he manages to capture the atmosphere of the time, while keeping a strong bond with the (then) present time of Marvel characters. Great stuff!

I absolutely agree with you it was a super fun read and I'm glad I got to pick them all up.

Alas, I need some money for a rennovation so this was one of the sets that went on the chopping block.

I don’t have them, and slowly putting together a run choosing storylines, otherwise I’d been very tempted on these. (thumbs u

I’d say they are more than an attempt at a Golden Age style: Thomas recaptures that, but not only that: he manages to capture the atmosphere of the time, while keeping a strong bond with the (then) present time of Marvel characters. Great stuff!