• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CGC SS for ROBERT KIRKMAN & TONY MOORE SDCC 2014**

19 posts in this topic

As per request of Mr.Robert Kirkman, CGC will be accepting all Sig Series books at the San Diego through this private signing only. As per CGC and the creator (as before) CGC will only be taking SS for Kirkman through the private singing only. (thumbs u

Creator fee is $10 per book

This also goes for Facilitator's with their own witnesses.

As for Mr.Tony Moore. He will be signing at the CGC Booth (901). For a short time. I will have the times listed at the booth. Check back to this post for changes.

Creator fee is also $10 per book. for Moore.

Just bring your books to the CGC booth for the Kirkman signing, Mr. Scott Davis will be organizing all of your books so please have your books window bagged and invoiced to keep to ensure your books will go back to the rightful owners.

Thanks.

As always email with any questions.

-mbalent@cgccomics.com

Adlard will only be there on Thursday. He will be at the Skybound booth. There will be a small window for SS. The books would have to be at the CGC booth Invoiced and Windowed on Wednesday. 10ea.

There may be a limit. I am not sure on the minute details until we get closer. I hope to post with an update during the week.

Will Kirkman and Moore be signing on Sunday?

I think Moore may be gone on Sunday. There will be a Kirkman signing on Sunday but you are cutting it close if you come strolling to the booth after the Con is open. Best advice for making it late Saturday Evening or first thing Sunday morning or hand your books to a Facilitator.