• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone heard from chriswALKEN

29 posts in this topic

But Sinatra was "you". That was your avatar. This is just - meh

Sinatra is awesome! :headbang: He epitomizes NY!! You're a New Yorker! I don't know how that could be any better of a fit! lol

I feel like it's if Peter in Portugal stopped using Elvis and suddenly threw up an Optimus Prime toy as his avatar! doh!

But Sinatra was "you". That was your avatar. This is just - meh

Sinatra is awesome! :headbang: He epitomizes NY!! You're a New Yorker! I don't know how that could be any better of a fit! lol

I feel like it's if Peter in Portugal stopped using Elvis and suddenly threw up an Optimus Prime toy as his avatar! doh!

Wisest words spoken. :applause:

PiP = Elvis. Buzz = Blue Eyes. Some things you just don't change.

I get the wanting to change your avatar every once in a while urge. I mean I have changed mine every month for 4 years. Always Elvis.

The mods most likely have stopped screening my avatar changes. lol

The last time I bought something from chriswALKEN it took me almost two months to get a refund, and it was only $55. I paid next day (took me that long because he took a day to send me his pp address) and after a month of nothing but excuse after excuse he kept reading my messages but stopped responding. He did respond quickly after I filed a pp claim. He said he would send a refund, which ended up taking almost another two weeks and only when I escalated the claim with pp. The whole time I told him I didn't want the money back and wanted the books, I think he just changed his mind about selling the books and thought I would forget.

The fatninja never forgets.

I hope you get yer books, or the cash back. :wishluck: