• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan Question

45 posts in this topic

Bro, why are you even looking at the shoulders? Your missing the centerpiece! grin.gif Get it.... piece! blush.gifgrin.gif

Any time.......but I can't take all the credit. Jamie Pressley has something to do with it too! wink.gif

and that personality? It looks to me like shes too involved with herself to give anyone else the time of day. I wonder if she likes her butt THAT much? sheeesh....

yuck.....Hey Ricky.....take a guess at what my copy of #12 came back as? A 9.8! Unreal.....I thought for sure it was a 9.6 but Ill take it! I have a copy of #9 that might come back a 9.8 but most likely a 9.6 so im sending that beotch out soon too. Im getting that copy of #1 regraded (should be a 9.8) so if you want ill hold it for you.

Rick, don't ruin a sweet pic man! mad.gif

I have a simple rule: I don't ascociate bodily functions with women. And especially because I'm an @ss-man like Bonds seems to be, I especially don't need my parade rained on. mad.gif

Bonds, here breasts are beautiful too, you can count on that. wink.gif

Although I respect a man that can apreciate a superior posterior. grin.gif