• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kids + Universal Studios = Comic Book Sale Making deals on whats left

46 posts in this topic

Universal Studios is expensive. I definitely feel for you.

Your right 3 day passes and 4 nights at Cabana Bay on site for 6 people. What was I thinking. :makepoint:

I just stayed there last weekend. There is a lot to do at the hotel. I hope you enjoy it. GLWTS!

Thanks the kids are looking forward to it, I just need to find a way to get them to sleep on the ride there hm

Your right 3 day passes and 4 nights at Cabana Bay on site for 6 people. What was I thinking. :makepoint:

Could have stayed at my apartment for the super low price of a few cool comics. :ohnoez: Haha.

But for real, have fun with your family! I love going to Universal!

-Kystix

PS: Awesome books.

Could have stayed at my apartment for the super low price of a few cool comics. :ohnoez: Haha.

-Kystix

Dam wish I would have known that before I paid for the room, I could have brought you a long box. You would have loved having my kids climb on your furniture. lol

-Kystix

Dam wish I would have known that before I paid for the room, I could have brought you a long box. You would have loved having my kids climb on your furniture. lol

Me or my roommates would have more than likely been climbing with them! How old are they? If you dont mind me asking?

-Christian

Another nice mixed lot -- $60

Supernatural Thrillers # 3,5

Marvel Spotlight #32

Amazing Spiderman Annuals # 4,5

Hawkman # 13

Where Monsters Dwell #1

Wonder Woman # 174,205

Adventure Comics # 340

Captain Marvel # 2,27

DSCF4127_zpsd7caca7d.jpg

Marvel Spotlight #32

Hawkman # 13

Where Monsters Dwell #1

Wonder Woman # 174,205

Adventure Comics # 340

Captain Marvel # 2,27

DSCF4127_zpsd7caca7d.jpg

:takeit:

Peace,

Chip

-Kystix

Me or my roommates would have more than likely been climbing with them! How old are they? If you dont mind me asking?

-Christian

Don't mind at all, the ones making the trip are 7,11,15

Marvel Spotlight #32

Hawkman # 13

Where Monsters Dwell #1

Wonder Woman # 174,205

Adventure Comics # 340

Captain Marvel # 2,27

DSCF4127_zpsd7caca7d.jpg