• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 3

47 posts in this topic

2014 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Results for ROUND 3

BOOK 5: Thrilling #12: (Actual Grade: 6.0)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/361217/Thrilling12_FC.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/361217/Thrilling12_BC.jpg

BOOK 6: Thrilling #19 (Actual Grade: 5.5)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/361217/Thrilling19_FC.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/361217/Thrilling19_BC.jpg

148504.gif.d39fd79fb64e7ea689a01152b2fb6407.gif

Summary of Round 3

As we complete the first third of this ten round battle, separation begins as the leaders pull away from the pack.

With a mightly flex of double bullseyes, Canickus sheds all competitors and climbs into SOLE POSSESSION of First Place! :applause:

Congrats also to NinjaSealed, stanley1883, toro, zuckus2003, and AJD for also scoring Double Bullseyes this round! Of SPECIAL NOTE is stanley1883 who now has FIVE STRAIGHT BULLSEYES! (worship)

Moving a blistering 46 places up the charts is Jiminy_Cricket! Honorable mention goes to aasparky1000, MR-SigS, and telerites, all moving up 43 spots in a single round! :acclaim:

Waiting in the wings, however, and moving slowly up the charts is toro, now at position FOUR. :eek:

Check out the OVER/UNDER chart to see if you have been overgrading or undergrading so far! Maybe it can help you get back into the contest!

Are you ready for Round 4? :headbang:

Summary of Round 3

As we complete the first third of this ten round battle, separation begins as the leaders pull away from the pack.

With a mightly flex of double bullseyes, Canickus sheds all competitors and climbs into SOLE POSSESSION of First Place! :applause:

Congrats also to NinaSealed, stanley1883, toro, zuckus2003, and AJD for also scoring Double Bullseyes this round! Of SPECIAL NOTE is stanley1883 who now has FIVE STRAIGHT BULLSEYES! (worship)

Moving a blistering 46 places up the charts is Jiminy_Cricket! Honorable mention goes to aasparky1000, MR-SigS, and telerites, all moving up 43 spots in a single round! :acclaim:

Waiting in the wings, however, and moving slowly up the charts is toro, now at position FOUR. :eek:

Check out the OVER/UNDER chart to see if you have been overgrading or undergrading so far! Maybe it can help you get back into the contest!

It's going to be hard to get past those top 3, I nailed both finally and I didn't gain a point against one of them. Good grading guys! But feel free to go on vacation, it's summer enjoy the sun. :)

Summary of Round 3

Congrats also to NinaSealed, stanley1883, toro, zuckus2003, and AJD for also scoring Double Bullseyes this round! Of SPECIAL NOTE is stanley1883 who now has FIVE STRAIGHT BULLSEYES! (worship)

It's going to be hard to get past those top 3, I nailed both finally and I didn't gain a point against one of them. Good grading guys! But feel free to go on vacation, it's summer enjoy the sun. :)

Thanks for trying to make us feel better, but I for one am shaking in my boots with you right behind us.

Summary of Round 3

Thanks for trying to make us feel better, but I for one am shaking in my boots with you right behind us.

He does have a reputation, doesn't he?