• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

65 posts in this topic

Yes I am on the PL, full disclosure. If you'd like the know the details of such just let me know. Other than a few discretion's I have stellar feedback over many years.

I'm willing to offer full refunds, and even payment upon receipt of goods, with a charge for shipping/handling.

Just trying to slowly repair my name.

I hate to stir things up, but I have to say, to reveal on page 2 of your sales thread, after a sale has been made, that you are on the probation list doesn't quite qualify as "full disclosure," IMHO.

no, the disclosure ONLY started after I brought his name up in the probation thread discussion thread.

Yes I am on the PL, full disclosure. If you'd like the know the details of such just let me know. Other than a few discretion's I have stellar feedback over many years.

I'm willing to offer full refunds, and even payment upon receipt of goods, with a charge for shipping/handling.

Just trying to slowly repair my name.

I hate to stir things up, but I have to say, to reveal on page 2 of your sales thread, after a sale has been made, that you are on the probation list doesn't quite qualify as "full disclosure," IMHO.

no, the disclosure ONLY started after I brought his name up in the probation thread discussion thread.

That is a fair and valid point...

I still don't understand how this was a probation-worthy issue. It looks like you were in contact with him the whole time. You offered to make it right, what else could you do? To me this is one of the dangers of the PL. Abusing it to punish someone just because you can.

you should read up on his history before you isolate this one incident as something HE WAS WRONGED.

I don't need to push the issue but his place on the PL list was't on this partial picture that you see.

Agreed.

This was discussed at length in the Probation Discussion thread. If people don't follow that thread, they really shouldn't comment or offer opinions anywhere else unless they know all of the facts. THAT undermines the Probation List. (thumbs u

meh

I'm commenting strictly on the information laid before me. Regardless of the circumstances, if he attempted to make it right, then in this instance, he's free of it. Otherwise, it isn't a PL, it's a "You're damned forever list".

The information is being laid before you by a person who has a vested interest in skewing the narrative to his side.

As others have said, read the discussion in the PL. Wolfpack has specifically denied asking for a full refund of the $200.

I still don't understand how this was a probation-worthy issue. It looks like you were in contact with him the whole time. You offered to make it right, what else could you do? To me this is one of the dangers of the PL. Abusing it to punish someone just because you can.

you should read up on his history before you isolate this one incident as something HE WAS WRONGED.

I don't need to push the issue but his place on the PL list was't on this partial picture that you see.

Agreed.

This was discussed at length in the Probation Discussion thread. If people don't follow that thread, they really shouldn't comment or offer opinions anywhere else unless they know all of the facts. THAT undermines the Probation List. (thumbs u

meh

I'm commenting strictly on the information laid before me. Regardless of the circumstances, if he attempted to make it right, then in this instance, he's free of it. Otherwise, it isn't a PL, it's a "You're damned forever list".

The information is being laid before you by a person who has a vested interest in skewing the narrative to his side.

As others have said, read the discussion in the PL. Wolfpack has specifically denied asking for a full refund of the $200.

And that matters not at all, technically... He was out $30, which he was refunded. I'm looking at this in a vacuum. Wolfpack put him on the PL and he has been made whole. If the story about the 200 bucks is a fabrication, then it makes Symbiotic a liar, but as far as this bad transaction, it's been fixed. Or am I missing something. (And, yes, I did read the PL discussion... )

Well this has been an adventful sale.

All thats left is the Hero For Hire #1 8.5 with White Pages. Was told that it could likely press out even better but I have yet to try.

PRICE CUT TO $370 + Shipping = $383

Symbiotic... I don't know you from Adam... but it sure does appear that you are TRYING ( and HAVE tried ) your best to resolve this situation with Wolfpack.

thanks bio-rupp appreciate it!

Yes, I feel the same way. And I noticed Wolf Pack only had 27 posts at the time all this happened.

Put this way, if you list a book I want and can afford to pay, I'll do business with you.

And I noticed Wolf Pack only had 27 posts at the time all this happened.

So noobs are fair game? hm

He hasn't posted since then so in this case ( and I believe you have to take it on a case by case basis) seems funny to me and sure looks like Symbiotic "tried" to make things right.

I'm only stating my opinion..I'm willing to take a chance on Symbiotic and see what happens is all or is the Probation list an eternal thing?

If the Buyer won't respond back or won't communicate what is seller to do?

I answered in the Probation Discussion thread.

I'm sorry I got involved in a discussion in this thread. All of us really are threadkrapping and bumping Symbiotic's thread to the top every time we comment. doh!:sorry:

If anyone would like to discuss, there is a discussion going on right now over in the Probation Discussion thread. :)

HarveySwick has removed themself from this topic.

I answered in the Probation Discussion thread.

I'm sorry I got involved in a discussion in this thread. All of us really are threadkrapping and bumping Symbiotic's thread to the top every time we comment. doh!:sorry:

If anyone would like to discuss, there is a discussion going on right now over in the Probation Discussion thread. :)

HarveySwick has removed themself from this topic.

(thumbs u