• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Gan signing for CGC SS

5 posts in this topic

Price per book is $100. (Already covers the grading fee, shipping, etc)

Options are you can either ship the books to my relatives in NY (and they'll ship to me) or you can ship the books directly to me in the Philippines but please don't use the post office. As much as possible, I'd need the books on or before July 19. Either way, if things get delayed, I will arrange another meet with him afterwards to get things done. (thumbs u

NOTE: The July 19 deadline is just there because his signing event is on the 26th, it's just a cushion in case something unexpected happens or something gets delayed with shipping/customs but like I said, if things get delayed, I will arrange another meet with him afterwards to get things done. (thumbs u

For those unfamiliar with Steve Gan, he's the co-creator of Star Lord. ;)

He also did work on some issues of Dracula, Conan, and Tarzan.

Steve lives in the Philippines, he doesn't go to US cons and events, and as it is, he's already retired from the comic book scene for years already. This is a really good chance to get the guy. (thumbs u

For questions and concerns, please pm me. :)