• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic Show August 17

49 posts in this topic

New show coming to Vancouver on August 17

:cool:

Vancouver Comic Show

Special Guests:

Ed Brisson- Sheltered, The Field

Simon Roy- The Field

Diana Greenhalgh

Diana will be doing a pre-sketch order as well for this con.

You can also have your Sheltered books signed by Ed and have it graded.

PM me if you have any questions.

See you all there.

Yeah... I will be there for this show. This is one not to miss, and take some photos while I'm there. Hoping for some comics to score!

On their site - it said is only 5 minutes walk from Broadway station to Croatian Center? More like 10 mins to me ... If the weather is sunny and nice - I might take my bicycle to ride.

The 2 promoters already have reservations for 70% of the tables and have added space for 2 gaming tournaments in the afternoon. Updates on their web page.

Any idea who some of the dealers will be? hm

Is it like the typical Vancouver cons with only local dealers or will there also be some from outside the province and from the USA? :wishluck:

This show will have the FULL gamut of Vancouver & Victoria ex-retailers and collector/dealers many of which have not sold at Heritage Hall for over 10 years. Have been selling at bigger Calgary and Edmonton Expos instead. Don't think any USA vendors will be at Croatian Cultural Centre, sorry.

This show will have the FULL gamut of Vancouver & Victoria ex-retailers and collector/dealers many of which have not sold at Heritage Hall for over 10 years. Have been selling at bigger Calgary and Edmonton Expos instead. Don't think any USA vendors will be at Croatian Cultural Centre, sorry.

Good to hear that some different out-of-town dealers will be there that have not been in the Vancouver conventions for awhile now. (thumbs u

I thought Harley crossed the border sometimes, but then probably more as a tax writeoff for his vacation since he seems to enjoy the ethnicity of the city. lol

Any truth to the rumour that MagiK Woo will be there with some of his books, including the Gerber copy of Suspense Comics #3.

Good to hear that some different out-of-town dealers will be there that have not been in the Vancouver conventions for awhile now. (thumbs u

I thought Harley crossed the border sometimes, but then probably more as a tax writeoff for his vacation since he seems to enjoy the ethnicity of the city. lol

Any truth to the rumour that MagiK Woo will be there with some of his books, including the Gerber copy of Suspense Comics #3.

Harley didn't even come to fan expo. He sent his employees, and then yelled at them on the phone most of the time.

Good to know that. Something little extras and new books to see at the show. (thumbs u All I can hope is that good weather will fall on the day. :wishluck:

There are only about 3 comic vendor tables left for this comic/toy-centric show that may be allocated towards extra space for the 2 gaming tournaments. Almost a complete sell-out which is great for a NEW quarterly comicon in Vancouver.

I will have 2 wall tables to display my vintage comics, original art, prints, even $1 blow out comics. I should be located at the 3rd and 4th booth along the wall from the front door of the vast hall. Visit me on Sunday Aug. 17/14. (thumbs u

flatliner,

Do you see a Hawkman # 4?

yUMQRE6.jpg

Any Zatanna here?

7WDwPuf.jpg

Indirect aside to your remark with flatliner...

I do see a few comics I'd want to check out from your wall at the show.

Presumably - assuming if you still have these books then ... because I had brought the Ducks from the wall the other day ;)

PM ya and see you at the show. :grin: