• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Film and Comic Con!

24 posts in this topic

Not gonna make it for the con. :sorry:

Am gonna make it for the up though. :banana:

Is this one of those event semi-organised ups like say at Nice or Thought Bubble ... or simply people attending drinking because it's the weekend? Just wondering if you will be doing shots with Stann Lee? :baiting:

Is this one of those event semi-organised ups like say at Nice or Thought Bubble ... or simply people attending drinking because it's the weekend? Just wondering if you will be doing shots with Stann Lee? :baiting:

It's semi, semi organised. hm

Are you around for a drink and grub, mate?

Any one going?

Stan Lee will be there for his last European signing :)

BTW, I believe that it's just the event organisers calling it the last Stan Lee European signing. I don't think that Stan himself has said that.

Sadly no. Will only be at Nice and the Lakes later on this year now. Someone I know is going and will hopefully be getting a couple of things done on my behalf though. With the varied amount of creators / actors / etc from film, TV, books and comics I imagine it's going to be somewhat rammed unless the venue is huge.

Sadly no. Will only be at Nice and the Lakes later on this year now. Someone I know is going and will hopefully be getting a couple of things done on my behalf though. With the varied amount of creators / actors / etc from film, TV, books and comics I imagine it's going to be somewhat rammed unless the venue is huge.

One of these days, we'll get to meet up. :wishluck:

I'm going for the preview night tonight. Got my Stan Lee photoshoot - looking forward to finally meeting him

Let us know how the preview night is. If I was setting up there, it would bug me that I had to get set up so early because of a preview night. :P

...was looking forward to going till I was quoted £105! for a Stan Lee cgc sig. series slot. Also several film guests have pulled out at the eleventh hour. So looking just like another 'merch-fodder fest' unfortunately.

I went to the early Stan Lee signing which started at about 11.45. (I got a fist bump from him :o) oh and some books signed lol

Preview night was good, doors opened at 6pm. I arrived at 5pm to find a line going around the block + more.

Never got inside until about 6.30-6.45. Compared to the MCM con it was pretty empty but maybe that was because of the day/time?

There was more comic sellers than I thought there would be and definitely more than last year!

I'm ready for day2 :)

Apparently the queues are horrendous and people are waiting for hours to get in.

Today was way too busy for my liking. The queue was all the way around EC and back around.