• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Tampa Bay Comic - Con Aug 1-3, 2014

3 posts in this topic

I am taking submissions for Tampa Bay Comic Con. There is still plenty of time for people to mail me books and/or requests sketches.

Deadline for Tampa Bay Comic Con is July 30th!

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a CGC book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

I have some blanks in stock so let me know what you want and I can let you know if I have it or not. If I do not have the blank that you need then the price will be adjusted to $70. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $35 a pick up.

Creator Signatures:

For creator signatures submitted on your CGC account its $5 per signature. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to submit under my CGC account for the 1st book it is $55 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional signature (you pay any creator fees). The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and CGC fast track grading.

For every book after the 1st it is $45 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional signature (you pay any creator fees). The $45 fee covers my fees for one signature, CGC fast track grading, and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show

http://www.tampabaycomiccon.com/

I can crack slabs for you. It is $5 per slab but I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However I have had very good luck with all of the books that I have cracked so far and have many members on here that can attest to this fact.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread. Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a pm and I will be happy to address your questions:

FYI: Marv Wolfman is requesting a $20 signature fee per book for any CGC Signature Series Request

Mike Zeck also requires a signing fee for CGC SS as well. As soon as I confirm the fee, I'll update the post.

I will also be able to facilitate Celebrity Signatures for the show. This was done last year and it worked out perfectly.