• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Movies that Suck Thread

169 posts in this topic

Jonah Hex.

How could they mess that up? :cry:

Oh wait, I saw the movie...

Is that another Megan Fox movie? She needs to be completely naked in every one of her scenes for the movie to work.

:banana:

7iSAp5Z.png

This movie had so much potential, and it was thrown away. It even had Jennifer Connelly.

:cloud9:

Even Sam Elliott as General Ross, which I thought was an interesting choice. I guess Robot Chicken had it right.

"Hulk movie very clear to me. Comic book meet slow beautiful haiku. Pretty bird. Oh, pretty bird."

Maybe it's just me but if I got bit by a spider and began to feel sick I would run not walk to the emergency room.

Adam Sandler as Batman couldn't be worse than anything to date.

PS I defy any real person to be able to fight effectively in that bulky costume and cape-they'd be tripping all over the dang place.

Have any of you every watched the Reeves Superman II, lately?

If so, you watched the unwatchable.

Just about as bad as a movie can be.

Those giant scary flying centipedes in Avengers. Did they do anything other than fly around & look like giant flying centipede creatures? Dull CGI, by the way.