• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Movies that Suck Thread

169 posts in this topic

If someone feels that Silence of The Lambs sucked, isn't that their right? Are they not allowed to put it on their personal list of sucky movies? It's not on my list, but I'm sure it's on someone's list..... somewhere. lol

Of course I just didn't realize this was going to be a "personal list thread". Thought it was more of a consensus.

If someone feels that Silence of The Lambs sucked, isn't that their right? Are they not allowed to put it on their personal list of sucky movies? It's not on my list, but I'm sure it's on someone's list..... somewhere. lol

Of course I just didn't realize this was going to be a "personal list thread". Thought it was more of a consensus.

I'm curious. Do you have any suggestions of movies for this thread?

I'm curious. Do you have any suggestions of movies for this thread?

:gossip: He has to check the approval ratings first. :baiting: