• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Darkseid, First Adam Strange and 2nd JLA, 3 CGC'd books SOLD CLOSED THANKS

29 posts in this topic

I'll be listing 3 books tonight. All 3 are key issues.

First :takeit: on the boards or in a PM wins.

a :takeit: trumps all other negotiations.

I pay for private insurance and that is covered. Priority double boxed shipping in the US is free, out of the US, shipping is at my cost, I will cover the first $12.00

Any shipping over for an item over $250, must include a signature to be covered for my insurance, even if it's out of the US so out of the US will have to be priority express.

I pay for private insurance and that's included as well as tracking.

I accept Paypal, MO's, checks and possibly granite countertops;)

These books have been pressed by Joey Post.

I will accept time payments. 20% non refundable downpayment due within 7 days, after that you have till the August 20th to pay. If you need longer I can probably work something out, but pm me before posting a Take it please.

No HOS or Probies please.

Please note, I have GPA, but I'm not real familiar with using it. Most of my books are not slabbed, so if I've screwed up with the pricing, just PM me.

First book

Brave and the Bold #29, 2nd appearance of the Justice League of America. 3.5. There is only one sale in 2014, and none in 2013. The 2014 sale was $323. Bin is $300 sold to jsilverjanet

bravebold29001.jpg

bravebold29002.jpg

Mystery in Space #53, the first Adam Strange...and there are movie/TV rumors about this guy, for what it's worth. In any case, this is a wonderful robot cover. There is some distributor's ink, it shows on the back edges.

My scanner seems to have disappeared, so I only have the front scan right now. The scanner is here, but my computer doesn't see it;)

The color on this one is really nice.

There is only one sale of a 5.5 and that was May of 2013 for $425. I'd like $385.

Sold ot PWOG

mysteryinspace001.jpg

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134. 7.5.

This book was graded higher by someone who is probably the toughest grader on the forum. I'm a little surprised it's only 7.5, but it is what it is. Note the pence stamp. It's a US copy, but he once lived in England;)

Only one 7.5 sold in 2014, and it sold for $321. Bin is $300

Sold to VW ClobberinThing

jimmyolsen134001.jpg

jimmyolsen134b001.jpg

Mystery in Space #53, the first Adam Strange...and there are movie/TV rumors about this guy, for what it's worth. In any case, this is a wonderful robot cover. There is some distributor's ink, it shows on the back edges.

My scanner seems to have disappeared, so I only have the front scan right now. The scanner is here, but my computer doesn't see it;)

The color on this one is really nice.

There is only one sale of a 5.5 and that was May of 2013 for $425. I'd like $385.

mysteryinspace001.jpg

:takeit: thanks Sha!

This book was graded higher by someone who is probably the toughest grader on the forum. I'm a little surprised it's only 7.5, but it is what it is. Note the pence stamp. It's a US copy, but he once lived in England;)

jimmyolsen134001.jpg

jimmyolsen134b001.jpg

:takeit:

jimmyolsen134001.jpg

jimmyolsen134b001.jpg

:takeit:

Sold, thank you!