• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Darkseid, First Adam Strange and 2nd JLA, 3 CGC'd books SOLD CLOSED THANKS

29 posts in this topic

Mystery in Space #53, the first Adam Strange...and there are movie/TV rumors about this guy, for what it's worth. In any case, this is a wonderful robot cover. There is some distributor's ink, it shows on the back edges.

My scanner seems to have disappeared, so I only have the front scan right now. The scanner is here, but my computer doesn't see it;)

The color on this one is really nice.

There is only one sale of a 5.5 and that was May of 2013 for $425. I'd like $385.

mysteryinspace001.jpg

:takeit: thanks Sha!

Amazing Paul, Congrats! :applause:

Mystery in Space #53, the first Adam Strange...and there are movie/TV rumors about this guy, for what it's worth. In any case, this is a wonderful robot cover. There is some distributor's ink, it shows on the back edges.

My scanner seems to have disappeared, so I only have the front scan right now. The scanner is here, but my computer doesn't see it;)

The color on this one is really nice.

There is only one sale of a 5.5 and that was May of 2013 for $425. I'd like $385.

mysteryinspace001.jpg

:takeit: thanks Sha!

Amazing Paul, Congrats! :applause:

Thanks Robert!

Great cover, and I would love an Adam Strange movie/TV, if done right.

Adam's first appearance was in Showcase #17, however.

Yes, agreed. Showcase 17 is a pretty scarce book in any grade.

There are rumors that Adam will be in (or mentioned in?) the upcoming JLA movie, and that that will set up a later Adam Strange movie. But then we are probably talking 2022?