• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 7

154 posts in this topic

It was asked if the Detective 40 was graded "NG". This is not the case. CGC has given the book a numerical grade between 0.5 and 10.0 (thumbs u

hm Just for the sheer entertainment value it might generate, have you ever considered slipping in an NG book into one of the rounds? :devil:

Man, I'm just loving the back cover of that detective. Order fireworks through the mail! What a different world.

One still can- class C explosives.

They just can't go priority mail (air mail) they have to go ground so order early.

:foryou:

Man, I'm just loving the back cover of that detective. Order fireworks through the mail! What a different world.

(Including 10 N****rchasers.)

Seriously...some of the ads are non-PC mind-blowers...including the BC of one of your books in Round 7 the KRAK-A-JAP gun...WOW! I know we all played war against the Japanese and the Germans as kids...not to mention Cowboys and Indians...but still trips me out to see it in print aimed at kids...

TheBlackTerror6-Back_zpsa284af20.jpg