• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed Golden Age raw- Dark Mysteries 5/Black Magic 24/Murder Inc. 2, $ or trade

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm new here, but not at eBay, where I've been a member since 1998, and my nic, fifties, is the same there as here. Feel free to check my F/B there (100%).

Willing to trade for pre-code horror or issues of "True Crime comics" published by Magazine Village.

Starting with Dark Mysteries Number 5, in VG condition. It's main issue is a small triangle shape repair at the bottom center of the F/C, as can be seen in the scan, and some wear at the upper staple. O/W flat, supple, and good cover gloss.

Asking $115.00, and will entertain offers.

2s9qag1.jpg

2dul94m.jpg

2m2vo9d.jpg

Next is Black Magic 24, which due to being separated from the cover, I can only grade as G. O/W nothing really missing, just some small tearing at the upper staple back cover area. The book lays flat and has decent cover gloss. Simon & Kirby artwork.

Overstreet suggests $31 in G.

$20.00 or offer.

2gvofut.jpg

wtg0m1.jpg

Last is Murder Incorporated #2, March, 1948, and labeled "For Adults Only".

2wex82c.jpg

k9ap0z.jpg

34q0hmx.jpg

The book lays flat, but has no cover gloss, and would be a VG otherwise, except that it is missing it's last 5 pages, so has to be considered a Poor.

$20.00 or offer.

For any domestic order, please add $5.00 for First Class, or $7.00 for Priority Mail. International, including Canada, please inquire.

Domestic please pay via PayPal or certified funds (bank check or bank/postal money order).

International, PayPal only.